UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

2 Man Oaks

Ilikered

Sorceror
I'm sorry your house is so messy that it takes both of you cleaning it on Sunday for festivities on Thursday. Maybe you should call Zs to come help you clean so you can get done on time? I hear you help each other out like that.
sorry to hear that some ppl actually have a 2 rooms flat instead of house... :( But i can tell u if u will have house some day it will take more then 2-3h to clean it.

royal kapero2

Sorceror
sorry to hear that some ppl actually have a 2 rooms flat instead of house... :( But i can tell u if u will have house some day it will take more then 2-3h to clean it.
Sorry to hear that you have to do all the dirty work but perhaps, he is not a Polish and can afford a maid.

aemneuspeed

Knight

If you keep it cleaned up the major weekly cleaning can be done in no time at all. ;) or just have an army of kids and make them do it!

Abdul-Qadir

Traveler
all this talk about cleaning.
You Polish why you do women's work? It is women who hold the pants in Poland?
Now made me laugh, you dolphins

Last edited:
Some people have some big issues... I don't care Hz, Mhz, SEGA, MEGA of whatever... that was nice performance.... And yes - that guy kills my pvm every time we meet... he'll probably own any my pvp char, but I respect people that have attitude to the game! I am sick of this stupid abuses... what is wrong with you?

Ilikered

Sorceror
They got a point about american christmas. It's totally comercialized here. It sucks when you spend 800 bucks on 2 kids, and realize it's probably not as much as other kids in their class are going to get.
so rich :D.. yeah i know it was hidden between the lines ^^

marcusstone

Sorceror
so rich :D.. yeah i know it was hidden between the lines ^^
Not rich at all, I start my christmas shopping 4 months before it actually happens, it evens out to about 50 bucks a week I spend. Where I live most families make a lot more than I do, My income is only slightly higher than the official poverty line here.

Borys90

Traveler
50 bucks a week? Capitalism at it's best...
Here we make our own gifts with cardboxes and other stuff we find in garbage bin, that way children learn about manual labor and recycling.