UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

10kk for these sleeves

Re: 10kk for these sleeves

Eskeshehir;702338 said:
I don't want ANY gold whatsoever. Gold until further notice is worthless to me. I wouldn't accept 200kk for my sleeves just off sheer principle.

Gold is the way to go... There is a price for everything... No offense you do want gold... You may not know it... There is not a thing... That are priceless...

*Wisdom* Everything has a price!

*Another wisdom* If you can't win... Bribe them...

200kk.... 80 barb kit... You just got yourself 50 of those arm... How priceless is it?

zapper042;702340 said:
Gold is the way to go... There is a price for everything... No offense you do want gold... You may not know it... There is not a thing... That are priceless...

*Wisdom* Everything has a price!

*Another wisdom* If you can't win... Bribe them...

200kk.... 80 barb kit... You just got yourself 50 of those arm... How priceless is it?

I think i know better than you do, what i want.

Gisela

Bug Hunter

Eskeshehir;702338 said:
I don't want ANY gold whatsoever. Gold until further notice is worthless to me. I wouldn't accept 200kk for my sleeves just off sheer principle.
Thank you. The title of this thread made me gag. Jeez guys can't you be a little bit subtle?

MB

Knight

My currently sleeves have this but 7 poison, just trying to get that up and then I'd consider my suit perfect, hence the sum.

I started scribing when I first started UO about a year ago. You could always make about 2kk a day, and that's what I did for about 6 months, bought an orny and other treasures. I came back from Thanksgiving to find profits had jumped to 6-8kk a day, so I continued forth with my UO profession until the end. There were a dozen topics before FE's saying how profitable scrolling was. Blame yourself if you missed out. I saw a huge influx of new scribers after each of the forum discussions. I doubt anyone was more efficient than my mess of macros. Leaving it on for 18 hrs would give me about 8 if all went smoothly. 10 a day was the max possible, most people did far far less. I made out with about 300. Now suck it up and move on.

Lerellian

Sorceror

Disgusting. Not the part with the sleeves.

MusclyBarbarian;702406 said:
My currently sleeves have this but 7 poison, just trying to get that up and then I'd consider my suit perfect, hence the sum.

I started scribing when I first started UO about a year ago. You could always make about 2kk a day, and that's what I did for about 6 months, bought an orny and other treasures. I came back from Thanksgiving to find profits had jumped to 6-8kk a day, so I continued forth with my UO profession until the end. There were a dozen topics before FE's saying how profitable scrolling was. Blame yourself if you missed out. I saw a huge influx of new scribers after each of the forum discussions. I doubt anyone was more efficient than my mess of macros. Leaving it on for 18 hrs would give me about 8 if all went smoothly. 10 a day was the max possible, most people did far far less. I made out with about 300. Now suck it up and move on.

GodZila

Sorceror

wow this is general discution now?

follow the rules

sell him sleeves or stfu?

raghead88

Sorceror

You guys all cry because we had the smarts to make afk scribes, get over yourself and dont get mad because you didnt profit as much as some of us did.

this is a buying thread if you want to flame find something better to do with your time like a girlfriend or something. if u dont have the sleeves why even post?

raghead88;702439 said:
You guys all cry because we had the smarts to make afk scribes, get over yourself and dont get mad because you didnt profit as much as some of us did.

this is a buying thread if you want to flame find something better to do with your time like a girlfriend or something. if u dont have the sleeves why even post?

I can't believe the raging ignorance that keeps showing through this thread.

I've had more money/items/riches on this shard, than most of you have collected with your afk scribing bullshit.
This has NOTHING to do with whatever the fuck any of you did to get rich, and tbh, if this is how you went about it, i hope your all happy that you can buy whatever the hell you want now, because you "Earned" it.

Again, this has nothing to do with however the hell you decided to make your money, it has to do with the fact that so many of you fucked the economy here AGAIN. Keyword AGAIN.

Enjoy your gold children.

raghead88;702439 said:

And i do have the sleeves. Maybe if he offered something that wasn't illegitimate gold that i consider value-less.

****Sorry for Double Post***

MB

Knight

Someone got stuff in a video game at a different rate than I did.

Attachments

• dawson-crying.jpg
    dawson-crying.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 44

MusclyBarbarian;702489 said:
Someone got stuff in a video game at a different rate than I did.

Again, not even that. You guy's are missing the entire point of why im refusing to sell you the EXACT sleeves you want.

Buiu

Knight

Eskeshehir;702491 said:
Again, not even that. You guy's are missing the entire point of why im refusing to sell you the EXACT sleeves you want.
i also refused to sell itens for gold after this shit..