UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

10kk for these sleeves

MB

Knight
Re: 10kk for these sleeves

Currently, my suit is all 70s but 67 poison. I'm looking to fix the poison, so really only interested in the minimum above.

Rideri

Page

i got almost like that with lmc instead of mr pm me if interested:
lrc 19 lmc 7 res: 19 8 17 9 9 OR
lrc 19 lmc 7 res: 22 9 8 8 5

Mary Kay

Squire

Obviously he needs MR and Fire soooo why comment if you have something far from that.

Mary Kay;702239 said:
Obviously he needs MR and Fire soooo why comment if you have something far from that.

MR y Physical

21/2/1/10/5

Free Bump. I feel for the fella. Anyone dropping 10mil on a SRSK piece of armor is really desperate.

Dr. Heist MD;702278 said:
MR y Physical

21/2/1/10/5

Free Bump. I feel for the fella. Anyone dropping 10mil on a SRSK piece of armor is really desperate.

Not when gold here is worthless thanks to all the pathetic scrubs afk scribing.

I have these sleeves, but i'm not taking gold from anyone for anything.

Sephy

Sorceror

Muscly is one of the guys that enjoined the scribe macroing and made about 20kk per day, he would pay more than that if you want!!

MusclyBarbarian;691454 said:
10kk

Minimum requirements:
18 LRC MR 2
21/2/1/10/5

dude... horn kit give 4 property...

odd of getting that is probly first thing u made..

Just buy u a bunch of horn kit... and make some talior happy :p

Ohh yea use spine leather...

10kk = 40 horn kit... Jeezbus lol...

Talior get ready to be happy! all ur horn are sold!

Sephy;702335 said:
Muscly is one of the guys that enjoined the scribe macroing and made about 20kk per day, he would pay more than that if you want!!

No... he keep Powerscrolls.. he probly dose that too lol...

I wanted to join his guild... he refuse to give 10,15 ps... and roll on 120...

I beg him to let us roll on 10, and 15's... but he refuse... so I left his guild sadly... I guess his greed did pay off...

Well congrat... Muscle...

Sephy;702335 said:

I don't want ANY gold whatsoever. Gold until further notice is worthless to me. I wouldn't accept 200kk for my sleeves just off sheer principle.

Sephy

Sorceror

Eskeshehir;702338 said:
I don't want ANY gold whatsoever. Gold until further notice is worthless to me. I wouldn't accept 200kk for my sleeves just off sheer principle.

Yeah dude it sux, but look, not the whole shard did this, only Hz guys and some random.