UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

1000 likes by Christmas!!! Tis the season!

Jackie Moon

Sorceror
I would like to thank all the little people that made it possible, as the likes increase I'm clicking spells faster..cure pots on point, and a overall better life in general. The brakes went out on my car and the mechanic said with this many likes on uodemise I don't think I will be able to charge you. Also it has helped to improve my basketball game. I made 12 three pointers in a Row during a pick up game.

aemneuspeed

Knight
I would like to thank all the little people that made it possible, as the likes increase I'm clicking spells faster..cure pots on point, and a overall better life in general. The brakes went out on my car and the mechanic said with this many likes on uodemise I don't think I will be able to charge you. Also it has helped to improve my basketball game. I made 12 three pointers in a Row during a pick up game.

You have become the shining star among us. You have now exceeded us and you have risen to the top shelf. While you look down on the rest of us to show your superiority , we can only thank you for showing us generosity by allowing us to bask in your glow.

Jackie Moon

Sorceror
I have made sure to spread likes around to everyone that helped me get here. We will all rise as one..with me leading of course! Thank you for your gracious comment, but I am just a man. Some say I am now immortal with a shield of likes, and have lightning bolts shoot from me arse. I would have to say they are correct!

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
I had to immortalize this moment.

Post count vs Likes

aemneuspeed

Knight
haha i dont have one now, but when i posted here that as after i was at the telescope :D. I was just wanting to be a jerk on christmas is why i did it. ;)

Jackie Moon

Sorceror
Ok guys so the winner of the sash is junky man i don't know who it is..but what's funny is I did this old school since my computer is still packed away..I wrote the names down and put them in a hat I put my own name and swear I pulled it first lol but I threw it out and drew again.. junkyman I will message you and as soon as I get a computer to log in on the sash is yours