UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

1000 likes by Christmas!!! Tis the season!

Jackie Moon

Sorceror
Well there is Slugworth the guy that hates the shard but hates his pitiful life more..is thanksgiving a rough day for you? EBT doesn't buy a turkey dinner does it? I'll bring you a plate..might be tough to eat since your stomach is lined with poverty

jackie I won't be around for christmas for sure, save me a piece of that sash after you used the scissors on it!
so many illustrious characters taking part on this raffle, I'm sure you won't be able to give out the sash to a single person

Slugworth

Squire
Well there is Slugworth the guy that hates the shard but hates his pitiful life more..is thanksgiving a rough day for you? EBT doesn't buy a turkey dinner does it? I'll bring you a plate..might be tough to eat since your stomach is lined with poverty
Lol, coming from the guy who still lives in his parents house that is right next to Kolby's parents house. Don't pretend that you're all high and mighty when in all reality you're the one who has a EBT card and got turned down at the grocery store when buying a turkey. It must be nice to not have any bills or a house payment, keep on being a hermit in your parent's house.

Yaz

Squire
Help me get to 1000 likes by Christmas and I'll do another gold giveaway on Christmas morning.
Ask questions here and I will like your post and answer it, which you can like also. Whoever likes this post will also be put in a drawing to win a sash if I reach 1000 likes by Dec 25 1200 am est

Not Even Close....