UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Pets killing me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catnip

Sorceror
Pets killing me!!

Ok this might seem like one of those stupid questions...but I've never encountered this before. It started last night. My pets are killing me on a far to regular basis.
Greater dragon - I remove them from a combat situation, killed me when we recalled out.
Had mare and ww combo out hunting...ww killed spawn in area, when I got off of mare after all was killed, the mare killed me.

Had them all on guard, if that makes any difference.
I was not in combat mode.
I've also joined a guild since the last time I took pets out hunting.

Thanks in response for any help.

Saryk

Wanderer
Re: Pets killing me!!

if your in guild, aggressive pets likes to try eat you atleast after taming them.

try all stop and then all guard if that helps.

Catnip

Sorceror

Thanks, I'll try that. I don't know if I'll have time with the greater dragon though. LOL

FrankyC

Wanderer

Well funny thing, just other day i was mining, had my pack llama and fire beetle, both bonded. I had my fire beetle on guard 'cause orcs were around, couple got close so fire beetle ate them and then on the way back it decided to kill my llama too.....why i have no idea.

BrotherDon

Sorceror

never experienced this but I know many many many times ive had razor queue targets one too many times and had an all kill command auto target myself which was always frustrating which a greater dragon and a luck suit that has 34 fire resist

Drucilia

Knight

I know you can get targeted if something attacks you that just out of their range of perception. The pets just assume it was you and rheem ur dead lol Imps are horrible for this.

repiovesana

Sorceror

I also had this problem when I had my mage-tamer in a guild. When I'm hunting with him, I send my pets to tank and keep casting spells to help... so I had too many "last target accidents" to convince me to keep that character in a guild.

Catnip

Sorceror

Drucilia;758496 said:
I know you can get targeted if something attacks you that just out of their range of perception. The pets just assume it was you and rheem ur dead lol Imps are horrible for this.

When I realized it was my pet killing me, it was because I had removed it from a combat situation. I think what you posted Drucilia is what is going on.

Catnip

Sorceror

Ok this problem is at it again this morning.
If I say all follow me, they are attacking me.
If I say guard, the mare is attacking the rune beetle.
Tabbing out isn't working. All stop will make them stop, but when I give any other commands they go back to either trying to kill me or each other. Very frustrating.

KING-ASD

Squire

Catnip;760539 said:
Tabbing out isn't working. All stop will make them stop, but when I give any other commands they go back to either trying to kill me or each other. Very frustrating.

[x] commit suicide

Catnip

Sorceror

The only way I could stop it this time was to stable them and take them back out.

repiovesana

Sorceror

Catnip;760539 said:

KING-ASD;760541 said:
[x] commit suicide
No need for that.

Just leave your guild on that character. The pets won't be able to attack you or each other in Trammel ruleset, since you're all blue.

Catnip

Sorceror

repiovesana;760634 said:
No need for that.

Just leave your guild on that character. The pets won't be able to attack you or each other in Trammel ruleset, since you're all blue.

Yep, in my op I mentioned this started since I joined a guild. I think I'm just going to have to do the stabling thing, so I can stay in my guild.
Thanks though.

Bama

Bug Huntress

repiovesana;760634 said:
No need for that.

^^^^^^^
That should not be the solution
Catnip;758763 said:
When I realized it was my pet killing me, it was because I had removed it from a combat situation. I think what you posted Drucilia is what is going on.
You all are doing something wrong (or mean to these pets)
Anyway
I have the pet kill something as it is battling I recall out the pet does not attack me after we are both removed from the fight
I am guilded (mmm TACO)

Attachments

• Dee_7-19_21.42.jpg
    Dee_7-19_21.42.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 53
  • Dee_7-19_21.42-1.jpg
    Dee_7-19_21.42-1.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 53
  • Dee_7-19_21.42-2.jpg
    Dee_7-19_21.42-2.jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 53
  • Dee_7-19_21.42-3.jpg