UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

faction action mickey? we outchea

crikey

Sorceror
@Uonewbs. Can you send ne them wifey pics? You seem confident she will defeat mickeys gf. This will be an unbiased decision.

Also, send me the mickey photos for laughs

I seen the slipn slier: he sent it to me himself lol

I get the fact you are comfortable enough with yourself to post that picture, I get it: you say you are not gay.

For me, the actual PHYSICAL touching of another man grabbing my hips and rubbing crotch against my ass would be uncomfortable.

I guess some dudes are tge touchy feely type whi hug each other n shit.

I just wouldnt want to touch my homies like that: it would be physically uncomfortable

Dunno how to really explai. Thus good lol

@Uonewbs. Can you send ne them wifey pics? You seem confident she will defeat mickeys gf. This will be an unbiased decision.

Also, send me the mickey photos for laughs

I seen the slipn slier: he sent it to me himself lol

I get the fact you are comfortable enough with yourself to post that picture, I get it: you say you are not gay.

For me, the actual PHYSICAL touching of another man grabbing my hips and rubbing crotch against my ass would be uncomfortable.

I guess some dudes are tge touchy feely type whi hug each other n shit.

I just wouldnt want to touch my homies like that: it would be physically uncomfortable

Dunno how to really explai. Thus good lol
Get off work in 2 hrs tops, I passed out earlier. I'll make it happen cricket

crikey

Sorceror
I guess uonewbs isn't sendng me his contestants entry pics

Guess you win 100k mickey ;/

but yeah,
anyways......