UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Mobs of the Month

gimp

Sorceror
Are dragons considered reptiles?

This month's Mob of the Month: Reptilian Monsters!
Ancient Wyrm
Deep Sea Serpent
Dragon
Drake
Giant Ice Worm
Ice Serpent
Giant Serpent
Ice Snake
Juka Lord
Juka Mage
Juka Warrior
Lava Serpent
Lava Snake
Lizardman
Sea Serpent
Serpentine Dragon
Shadow Wyrm
Silver Serpent
Skeletal Dragon
Snake
Swamp Dragon
White Wyrm
Wyvern

This month's Mob of the Month: Reptilian Monsters!
Ancient Wyrm
Deep Sea Serpent
Dragon
Drake
Giant Ice Worm
Ice Serpent
Giant Serpent
Ice Snake
Juka Lord
Juka Mage
Juka Warrior
Lava Serpent
Lava Snake
Lizardman
Sea Serpent
Serpentine Dragon
Shadow Wyrm
Silver Serpent
Skeletal Dragon
Snake
Swamp Dragon
White Wyrm
Wyvern

Awesome, was hoping for Hybrid Dragon Paragon though! Would be as tough as Harrower, probably! lol

TRADE MAN

Squire
I have had people ask me somethings about paragons, such as- Do harder mobs have a better chance to drop chests,rares, etc. I am also curious of the same thing. Will a GM please clear the air on this subject so we can concentrate out efforts in the right direction? In my opinion, the harder the MOB, the better chance for chests, rare drop. Please comment GM's. TY- Wedge

Code Blue

Knight
I have had people ask me somethings about paragons, such as- Do harder mobs have a better chance to drop chests,rares, etc. I am also curious of the same thing. Will a GM please clear the air on this subject so we can concentrate out efforts in the right direction? In my opinion, the harder the MOB, the better chance for chests, rare drop. Please comment GM's. TY- Wedge

From my understanding it does not matter the lvl of mob.

The rare drop is the same.

Code Blue

Knight
I am also very curious because this is messed up and really makes me smash up to many keyboards :mad:

View attachment 95368
View attachment 95369
View attachment 95370 Fucking snake :/

You need bigger buttons.

We should convert tap lights into keyboard buttons

Silverelf

Squire
Hi does anyone know if you can access the pen of Krakens and Dolphins off the coast of Skara Brae? Sorry if this is off topic, wasn't sure where to ask.

gimp

Sorceror

I am pretty sure that Noah has said all paragons have equal chance of drops. So just concentrate on killing the lizards in Despise level 1. Quit worrying bout killing harder shit.