UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Mobs of the Month

TRADE MAN

Squire
Sorry, due to me being a complete retard on pcs.... i dont even know how lol. I can work microsoft paint and solitaire, and UO....thats about it. But i have been wearing the Cosmic Dana in brit on my Wedge char.

El Ugly 707

Traveler
I've killed maybe 5 of those ancient liche paragons, each took about 5 minutes to kill and nothing! Hate it when that happens lol. Can the gms give us a monster paragon bash tonight to bring the shard out?

gimp

Sorceror
Got a lich statue still no cosmic.

I'll go the cheap way and anyone got any cosmic anything I'll buy it. Private message me

gimp

Sorceror
Sorry, due to me being a complete retard on pcs.... i dont even know how lol. I can work microsoft paint and solitaire, and UO....thats about it. But i have been wearing the Cosmic Dana in brit on my Wedge char.

Lol this picture I came across and could imagine this would be Wedge with his kid if he was trying to sell his car, LOLOL

gimp

Sorceror
And I was chatting with someone at brit bank about the cosmic hue on different items. I wonder what It will look like on a Robe, etc. They were saying on a private server they made some clothes and the robe was little weird. They said the long sleeve shirt looked awesome.

Anyone have the ability to host a private server or the technology to do so and want to help me on my quest to make some pics of the different cosmic on different items?

If not ill just wait until server wars next week and make a few items and screenshot it.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
And I was chatting with someone at brit bank about the cosmic hue on different items. I wonder what It will look like on a Robe, etc. They were saying on a private server they made some clothes and the robe was little weird. They said the long sleeve shirt looked awesome.

Anyone have the ability to host a private server or the technology to do so and want to help me on my quest to make some pics of the different cosmic on different items?

If not ill just wait until server wars next week and make a few items and screenshot it.
I'll post some pics shortly :)