UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Morrison's Labyrinth of Weekly Riches & Rares

Guidoglop

Wanderer
No one won this one.... Next prize will be 3.4 million!
if you had just left it open for another 5 minutes old googlymoogly woulda been at the top of that house with fighting that old minotaur

Maharajji

Sorceror
AN AMAZING EVENT! SPECIAL THANKS TO GM SAGE FOR MAKING IT POSSIBLE!

It is events like these that make me passionate to run more!

The prize will return to 1 million per event and only increase from donations or because people don't win it the previous week.

Maharajji

Sorceror
An epic event with a duel to the death! 1.6 mil boss prize and 200k chest check went to Natsu.

SPECIAL THANKS GM SOL: for your time and support, in game advertisements and numerous other things.
SPECIAL THANKS PEPSI: for 5 100K checks to non-winning participants and for numerous hair restyle/sex change deeds.
SPECIAL THANKS HYBRID'S SEXIEST for donating 200K in participant prizes back to the event.

Maharajji

Sorceror
SPECIAL THANKS GM SOL and GM BUBBLES!!!!

NEW FEATURE: patrolling/teleporting white wyrm that travels to 6 different locations and often lingers on the third floor!

Vizeroth

Sorceror
10/10A+A+5 stars would solo minotaur againX3X3X3

I liked the fact that there were gates around the entrance to keep the reds out this time around; it can be frustrating to get ganked while having to carry enough stock to kill a wyrm and possibly duel someone. Although, it was an entertaining moment when I fell off the side right in front of two reds while on foot.