UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Where is God in Uo?

Where is God in Uo?

I played UO for 7 years...

7 years... My God hasn't been pleased with me irl...

So Obvolisly... There is a God in this game...

Can anybody tell me who is this God is in this game?

Where is our God in this game?

Just so I can worship it... Since my God irl arn't pleased with me...

Where is our God... That is hidden...

*I'm a Christian... I am an anointing man... I could anointed anyone with oil*

But this game is prevented me... So there gotta be a God in this game...

yOU may have an opinion... Go ahead say it... Don't be ashame... Just letting you know your not alone... Just because I'm not alone...

I miss God Irl! Uo for some reason is making me far apart from him...

So who are the God in Uo...

Is it Gold...

I think Gold is the God!!!

Cause it can buy us anything!!!

and Gold is the reason it drive us!!! so we focus the Gold...

I dunno who is the God!! But I notice if I worship the Gold... It give me anything I want!

So I wanna hear your crazy opinion... That nobody dare to say!!!

Let do the Daring! Just so We show our true God... That there no God before the True God!

Uo is just a dumb game made by man... and God created man... Then We created the new God...

So can anybody answer my question... That is Who is the God in Uo? Because I believe there is one...

I know there is no God, but one... But you can have more then 1 God... It called Idol...

So who is this Idol that we worship? That is my question... Is it an item in the game...

Or is it Uo itself...????

So be open about this... Be crazy! Your not alone!!! I know it... 7 years... I've played this... It driving me and God away like far far away! lol...

As a Christian... I know it wrong for me to say this... Worshiping a new God...

Anyway... I havent met anybody with enough balls to say this... So I dare ya... to say something... Christian Like...

But the true answer I seek for... Is What is the Idol... and Who is the God??

That we worship... Decievely, Unaware,and unnotice...

Fana

Wanderer
Re: Where is God in Uo?

god is in uo the same place that it is in reality : in your imagination

;>

cityhead

Wanderer

Please!
I was hoping Britannia was a fair land, where god could not punish me any further within the confines of Demise's server. You should see the luck he smites me with on THIS side of the screen, please don't bring him into UO now!
/Deity free gaming.

Also: The internet doesn't need to be any further marred with the same hatred and predjudice that religion cultivates in real life. Go look at youtube... Politically I consider myself a libertarian. Though I find my ideals challenged by receptacles of public opinion such as youtube... people have all this freedom of opinion and the room to express it and look at what they do with their liberty...
/Fatalism.

Khephren

Knight

I can be your God.... give me all your possessions and I guarantee you all you want in the afterlife....

Sundoom

Sorceror

weinster666;685395 said:
God got banned for AFK resource gathering

UO Gods smite lich lord worshippers and... Ferris did not like God being in his world...

(Add-on)

Or was it Pzs.. I dunno, two sides of the same coin.

Sundoom

Sorceror

osd_daedalus;685404 said:
Wait a sec, you mean Ryan's son will be the Saviour of RunUO? :confused::confused:

Ryan;563164 said:
Here's a picture of the baby:
We're going to name her Addison and I'm sure she'll be a great UO player! In fact I cannot wait to start training her and have Krrios give her some awesome PVP lessons!-Ryan

I think Ryans kid is a girl..