UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Ultimate Revenge

That doesnt mean that it is fake, just that the back story is made up, or that there is no lawsuit. Couldnt imagine wanting a big pile of shit tattoo'd on my back, but to be fair i do have purple lammas tattoo'd on my arms *shrug*

That doesnt mean that it is fake, just that the back story is made up, or that there is no lawsuit. Couldnt imagine wanting a big pile of shit tattoo'd on my back, but to be fair i do have purple lammas tattoo'd on my arms *shrug*

I have my car tattooed on my arm... just wondering Why a purple llama what's the meaning behind that

I have my car tattooed on my arm... just wondering Why a purple llama what's the meaning behind that

I got the image from UO suprise surprise but the meaning to me is not really UO related per say.

From my understanding the purple lamas was an EV glitch that was not intended, that some times when casting EV's they would be purple llamas instead but still behave like the EV (the actual picture i used for the tattoo was one of my own casted purple llama ev's from in game fyi) anyways before i get too off track they were sort of a nifty little thing that did not happen all the time and they gained a sort of cult following and so they eventually fixed the glitch.

They eventually went back and coded it in (this is the part i belive to be true but could be wrong?) to be a % chance occurance and so to me they remind me that if you are yourself long enough you will be accepted and so there is no reason to change who you are for other people. I have 2 of them on each of my arms behind my elbows and they are both facing inward because they encapuslate all of me.

--- of course i ended up having to reform anyway for a job that disliked the 9 facial piercings and neon colored hair i had but in the end individuality < paying my mortgage. This job lets me work 40-50 hours a week instead of the 75 hours a week i was working between 2 jobs before hand.