UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Trading Bulkorders.

MrMutoo

Wanderer
Trading Bulkorders.

I have many smiths and I am looking for serious traders. I am also hoping this could be a permanent sticky thread here given that bulk orders are a huge part of trading on this shard. (A serious trader is *not* someone who wants valorite platemail and will only sacrafice dull copper ringmail. If that is you do not waste the rest of our time. Please all traders interested leave your Aol sn/and or ICQ #. It would be great to have a group of people who regularly trade bulk orders on my aol list.

Aim=SovietSuperpower

fonis

Knight
Myself and a group of friends are interested in Aggy 20 Ct. EQ Plate Bod's. We do not need Leggings or the LBOD. I'm certain we need more and can offer a bunch of others, but kjlimo would be the man to talk to then.

MrMutoo

Wanderer
Im pretty sure I have one or two of those pieces. I am myself looking to finish a 20 gold exec. or a verite ringmail if they are up for the trade. Those are somewhat comparable in my book.