UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Story Of UOnewbs Vs Mickey

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
You dueled 16 times competitively, first to 11 could easily rival that in one sitting. We establish that the further we go the gap makes the difference. Prove it once more. Or you just e flexin?
I think hes developed more skill now mickey wont admit it obviously.
Devolved more skill dueling the 0 active alchys duelists?

Sure bro.

Btw when he got beat 30-3 that to me was the nail in the coffin.

Sorry.

If that doesn't prove dominance I don't know what will

Azazel-

Sorceror
Devolved more skill dueling the 0 active alchys duelists?

Sure bro.

Btw when he got beat 30-3 that to me was the nail in the coffin.

Sorry.

If that doesn't prove dominance I don't know what will
Again this is just perspective we dont know both sides hence the video, we want to see current ability not the past... i rem alot from the past on uo but its not relevant, nor should your stories of battle between you two but w/e Guess rug burnt wins by forfeit.
gg

That may be the most dumb thing I have ever heard. Where in this
"Are their no other contenders for the "today's best alchy" title?
A true champ has to be willing to fight whenever duty calls imo.
For that reason I'd say the best atm is either newbs or azazel.
If mickey don't want to duel then he don't have to."
do you see "Active Players"? Please point it out... I'm not sure exactly how often each of them play but I play with them occasionally, Mike more than Bryan but both definitely still play. Just because they do not sit in the pits and practice every day like uonoob doesn't mean they dont play... Saying that someone is the best because they accept any duel does not mean they are the best... It has been proven multiple times that uonoob is bad 1v1... So if you're saying even if they do duel and Mickey wins again if uonoob asks for another 1v1 and he declines that means that uonoob is the best again? You're fucking retarded...
You miss every point. Reading comprehension must not be your forte.

If you aren't active and challenging the #1 spot, then you have no claim for it. Mickey is active and challenges the #1 spot, but won't prove it. UONewbs is active and challenges the #1 spot, and is willing to prove it. By default, if one contestant refuses to play in any title bout, the winner is given to the one who shows up.

If you're hiding, you lose.

Even if mickey is better than uonewbs, if he is unwilling to prove it then he has no right to say hes the best on the server.

and somebody post this video that you guys keep talking about.

Since the last time we have dueled... Mickey has gotten beat.. even the video of us fielding.. you can tell that he can't keep up now.. he has to off screen.. Mickey ho watch our most recent 1v1 video THAT YOU DIDNT GET DELETED. There is ur answer why you are banking on wins from 6 months ago.. the giant dwarf duels? The 30-3 bullshit is the worst lie ever told of uo lmfao. Just like all the lies Mickey spewed in that video that he cries to have taken down..

And this thread is by far, WRONG on the history of uonewbs and Mickey haha. I love competition but Mickey takes this whole lying game way too serious. Y'all will see

Darian#1

Wanderer
Since the last time we have dueled... Mickey has gotten beat.. even the video of us fielding.. you can tell that he can't keep up now.. he has to off screen.. Mickey ho watch our most recent 1v1 video THAT YOU DIDNT GET DELETED. There is ur answer why you are banking on wins from 6 months ago.. the giant dwarf duels? The 30-3 bullshit is the worst lie ever told of uo lmfao. Just like all the lies Mickey spewed in that video that he cries to have taken down..
Fuck me look your back from work posting on your the best at a video game like fuck me grats virgin lips well you achieved everything you wanted in life now.

And since the last time we've dueled, Mickey has consistently lost to me in the field, except the few times where he either had more G heal charges to when I didn't have any at all..but I realized apparently ima have to have some to fight him, he won't leave home without them. Or we he just plain out ganks me, which is very common, shortly after he says he will actually 1v1 me

If you aren't active and challenging the #1 spot, then you have no claim for it. Mickey is active and challenges the #1 spot, but won't prove it. UONewbs is active and challenges the #1 spot, and is willing to prove it. By default, if one contestant refuses to play in any title bout, the winner is given to the one who shows up.

Even if mickey is better than uonewbs, if he is unwilling to prove it then he has no right to say hes the best on the server.

Wrong... All wrong. By default the person that wins is considered the best not the trashcan that gets shit on twice and makes up excuses for it

Pat McGroin

Sorceror

In that video that was removed it was me chasing you the whole time until I got stunned.

The 30-3 duels on a giant dwarf is a lie?

I have 30 screen shots to back it up.

You have 3.

You couldn't get any more delusional chump

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
And this thread is by far, WRONG on the history of uonewbs and Mickey haha. I love competition but Mickey takes this whole lying game way too serious. Y'all will see
You realize how stupid you look calling someone a liar who has evidence to support their claims while you don't even have a leg to stand on...