UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

the shake owns you thread

Mister Dank

Knight
Re: the shake owns you thread

Hyphy Train;440574 said:
Lol at wheelchair jokes.

You people make me sick, even though I`m laughing my ass off. :mad:

What jokes? And I'm sorry if the sight of me in a chair makes you sick.

snell

Sorceror

Chamilli0nAir3;440563 said:
Put a rock in his wheels and hes fucked.

put a rock in your legs and your fucked

excel at what you do!

and allow no one to effect your mood or mindset for the worse

<3 ya too dank
:D

roly

Wanderer

yes there is. he lives at the north pole in his ice fortress. he gets new orleans, you know.

J

John Doe

roly;440739 said:
yes there is. he lives at the north pole in his ice fortress. he gets new orleans, you know.

If you're gonna post on these forums, at least play the game. - Banking sitting in Luna doesn't count as "playing the game". Thankx

John Doe;440833 said:
If you're gonna post on these forums, at least play the game. - Banking sitting in Luna doesn't count as "playing the game". Thankx
actually playing is not a co-requisite to post here.

J

John Doe

xeres;441407 said:
actually playing is not a co-requisite to post here.

I will cripple you from ever typing again, so just sit behind that computer monitor, pretend you're good at this game cause you're in the DIEIRL.COM GAMING COMMUNITY and don't even reply to any of my post again, cause your not even worth my time.. beyond this point :)

John Doe;441712 said:
I will cripple you from ever typing again, so just sit behind that computer monitor, pretend you're good at this game cause you're in the DIEIRL.COM GAMING COMMUNITY and don't even reply to any of my post again, cause your not even worth my time.. beyond this point :)

You, sir, are an idiot!(is this the right quote this time, xeres?)

Oh, holy &*^#, I shouldn't post here since logging on Luna doesn't mean playing. :(:(:(

J

John Doe

Get Back To Reality;441786 said:
blahblahblah

Shut the fuck up, this is the Faction Corner, discuss Factioneer things.