UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

That one person

Status
Not open for further replies.

drak-

Sorceror
So guys, you know, same old shit.

I've been trying to let that thread go for a couple of days now, but I'm not gonna. Ya, i'm gonna say this one more time.

#1 What do you think would happen if FE and Oaks both had issues keeping them house ridden with 24/7 to play ultima oline and actually put their wealth together to make one huge wealth?

Answer is .. right, it's not actually one person who did all of that armor, it's me and charlie and we fit the conditions in part of my question. So, like it or not, we have a lot of shit legitimately.

#2 We recently acquired Fandul's bod collection (via Monia), dozens and dozens of aggy hammer and better smith bods, lots of brsk bods, 10's of thousand of bod resets from Wisteria, Cucumber Jim and many others. And we've been purchasing resets over the 5 YEARS we've been at this... 2 people, 2 chars in gauntlet, 6 others filling bods for years. We also acquired ramax's small, but very helpful bod collection.

#3 And also there wasn't just 2, Gio has given us bods, people we have often given armor too have given us bods.

#4 It wasn't 90% of the shard, it was 6 new guild members kitted out at the time and a lot of armor we let go free was to help people out, even rich players and some went real cheap at auctions.

#5 This is very specific for some of you who complained, stop selling me your fucking BODs and then complain when someone besides you gets all the rewards.

#6 We burn 100+ brsk at a time, you should try this, you might get some good items yourself. We don't even have enough space for all the bullshit gear we get.

#7 I "destroyed all of demise" when I did nothing more than solve that luna orb, and nothing has got any better since.

Do you remember us? We were the two newbies sat killing doom mobiles together in gm armor? We pissed everyone off then, and you're still hating on us now. It's time to give it up and stop being so childish.

Seriously guys, if I knew that this level of pettyness would be a thing, i'd never have helped any of you out.

Now we intend to load our cheap brsk vendors again, and we intend to suit 4 new players by the end of January.

If you don't want this to happen anymore, leave me and charlie the fuck alone. Oh and that's why we left pvp.

Mod, please close this thread so they don't get it LL'd intentionally

el pepino

Sorceror
10's of thousand of bod resets from Wisteria, Cucumber Jim and many others. And we've been purchasing resets over the 5 YEARS we've been at this...

I can testify to this being truth. There were several insane chinese IDOCs in Felucia that produced crazy amounts of resets as well as some books filled with good ones.
All sold to -drak or Charlie. I just enjoy doing business with such fine folks. :cool:

Happy New Year Everybody!!!

Barnicoat

Knight
I don't really know what the beef is between everyone, so can't really comment....probably a bit before my time... but who is Charlie? I have some epic armour made by Charlie.

N0S0und0fTrace

Sorceror
So guys, you know, same old shit.

I've been trying to let that thread go for a couple of days now, but I'm not gonna. Ya, i'm gonna say this one more time.

#1 What do you think would happen if FE and Oaks both had issues keeping them house ridden with 24/7 to play ultima oline and actually put their wealth together to make one huge wealth?

Answer is .. right, it's not actually one person who did all of that armor, it's me and charlie and we fit the conditions in part of my question. So, like it or not, we have a lot of shit legitimately.

#2 We recently acquired Fandul's bod collection (via Monia), dozens and dozens of aggy hammer and better smith bods, lots of brsk bods, 10's of thousand of bod resets from Wisteria, Cucumber Jim and many others. And we've been purchasing resets over the 5 YEARS we've been at this... 2 people, 2 chars in gauntlet, 6 others filling bods for years. We also acquired ramax's small, but very helpful bod collection.

#3 And also there wasn't just 2, Gio has given us bods, people we have often given armor too have given us bods.

#4 It wasn't 90% of the shard, it was 6 new guild members kitted out at the time and a lot of armor we let go free was to help people out, even rich players and some went real cheap at auctions.

#5 This is very specific for some of you who complained, stop selling me your fucking BODs and then complain when someone besides you gets all the rewards.

#6 We burn 100+ brsk at a time, you should try this, you might get some good items yourself. We don't even have enough space for all the bullshit gear we get.

#7 I "destroyed all of demise" when I did nothing more than solve that luna orb, and nothing has got any better since.

Do you remember us? We were the two newbies sat killing doom mobiles together in gm armor? We pissed everyone off then, and you're still hating on us now. It's time to give it up and stop being so childish.

Seriously guys, if I knew that this level of pettyness would be a thing, i'd never have helped any of you out.

Now we intend to load our cheap brsk vendors again, and we intend to suit 4 new players by the end of January.

If you don't want this to happen anymore, leave me and charlie the fuck alone. Oh and that's why we left pvp.

Mod, please close this thread so they don't get it LL'd intentionally

What is Demise and who cares anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.