UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Tabbing While Dueling

amtothepm

Knight
So many players, I've noticed tab in-and-out of war mode while dueling.. Is there a particular

reason as to why sooo many players do this? Am I missing out on something? Thanks for any

help

Shini

Page
So many players, I've noticed tab in-and-out of war mode while dueling.. Is there a particular

reason as to why sooo many players do this? Am I missing out on something? Thanks for any

help

For alot of good reasons.

Stuns and punches should always be timed , in most cases you don't want to stun your oponnent randomly when he's at 100 hp.
in 5x , punchs should be used offensivily to tick your ennemy and defensivly to disrupt your opponent right at the end of their spells to create a bigger delay to heal yourself.

Learn how to tab between each of your spells i recommend it's not easy at first but it's gonna make you a better player eventually.

bye

Yah its important if you want to land a punch at a prestine time. I tab constantly during alchy amd five x and even field fights. Its a good habbit to get into. Practice it youll see you will be an all around better player