UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Spawn artifacts loots right splint problems

I want to make an another complaints about how champ spawn splints artifacts. Our guild KoV we have two class of players the weak one, and the strong one, and when we do spawn with all of us together the only one that get the artifacts are the strong one, and we're having problem figuring out how to share artifacts since we're a simple guild that when player get an artifacts the player get to keep it no question ask. Now we're having to force us to classified ourselves from the strong, and the weak just so we can get an artifacts fairly.

Anybody have any idea how to deal with thisl?

Shallan

Sorceror
when i was playing i was told the strong ( more dmg done ) have better chance. But the weak ones can get some anyway.
And when we champ some times ppl that just come on wave 4 kill some mobs got replica.

Tanya

Traveler
I want to make an another complaints about how champ spawn splints artifacts. Our guild KoV we have two class of players the weak one, and the strong one, and when we do spawn with all of us together the only one that get the artifacts are the strong one, and we're having problem figuring out how to share artifacts since we're a simple guild that when player get an artifacts the player get to keep it no question ask. Now we're having to force us to classified ourselves from the strong, and the weak just so we can get an artifacts fairly.

Anybody have any idea how to deal with thisl?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4btwreVrLQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4btwreVrLQ

ari.jpg

Last edited:

BigDave-

Sorceror
what would be cool is if they factored in healing amount done or some sort of support stat for the healers and less dmg oriented ppl to get a better chance at drops

This is the result so far we have one player that is the strongest, and he has gotten 3 Red death statues, 2 plague statues, and 2 ari robe. The only person that has an artifacts beside him was a guy he got one plague statues so I don't know if it really shared, and it's just for highest dps.

silvertiger

Knight
One thing you can do is everyone rolls on the arty. If you want to give the person who got the drop an advantage, give them two rolls. UO is very damaged based. Those who do more damage get higher points, those who do more spawn dmg have higher drop chance, and those who do most dmg to a champion get more scrolls.

Loler

Page
You do more work you get more rights. You should be using 2 templates at bedlam. Bushid/Dexxer or Necro/Weaver. wheather u use vamp or wraith form on ur dexxer or ur a tamer or not on ur necro weaver. those are the 2 types of chars u should use. and with less then 5kk i can build an entire suit to put out almost as much damage as a 250kk suit at bedlam.

people get rewarded for playing the proper template.

Tanya

Traveler
Ok so first of all I did like 150+ bedlams already total and maybe 5 of them was solo (there was no arty when soloed).
About Tigers post I think rolling on arties will not work because too many people and every time they are different group of people,
how you can know if someone got an arty, you can't trust most of the people...
(You can roll on CC if doing Peerless with only one friend that you trust, but on spawns with so many people it's impossible).
Now Opy I shared 15kk from both arties and splited them between everyone that was there and now you are posting again
complaints posts, i am 100% sure that when someone else gets an arty he will not split anything and just keep it all for him.
Another story if you all have spellweaving I quess I have no chance there probably :)

Tokeman420

Sorceror
@Opywang dude you gotta stop being so incompetent if you are at the spawn killing things you still have a chance to get artifacts just wait patiently they don't come easy if the game was easy there would be even less people playing then there already is nothing can/will be done about this because there is no reason to change anything stop wasting the money you make and put it into your suit, any extra money you have should be going towards- Artys-orny,sash,cc,hom etc..-kits Hrsks/brsks you need gear man always i buy kits brsks and hrsks, with hrsks you can buy alot for cheap so you can make gear for your entire guild keep the best ones for yourself and hand out gear that can improve peoples suits, after you establish your own suit you can sell the max 4mods and 5 mods for cash on forums

silvertiger

Knight
I don't understand why people have such major trust issues. Who cares if they burn you. Be mad for 5 minutes, then move on. In the end it's just a game and all these leet items are just pixels. I say take a chance. Get burned. You never know if you may make a friend for life. There are multiple people who took a chance, even on this shard, now they are living a life that is one friend richer. Opy is going to be opy. I am hoping that you and kapero will show him how to spawn and defend spawns. Take a chance bro.