UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Server move this weekend - 20 Feb 2016

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
This weekend we will be moving the server, wildly upgraded with better connectivity. This is a phase one upgrade, the next phase will offer different connection sites based on geographical location to better your gameplay experience.

In short, if you're west coast int he US, you'll get a west coast connection server... east coast will get an east coast connection server. We'll look at others after we've got this working, tested and ready to go.

We will let the shard run through server wars and start the transfer after that.

Krrios and I will be testing from now until the 'go-live' of the new equipment so we will let you know if there are any issues or updates.

Thanks,
Ryan

Seelendolch

Wanderer
Woohoo, this server is fun to play on, but being in Australia means i ping at about 260ms, if i can get 200 or less with the new connection that would be amazing!!

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
OK - server is up - we can see what happens here... login.uogamers.com should work, we're working on sallos.

KoNNaN

Knight
If anyone has trouble connecting after the upgrade, peerblock is blocking the connection by default. One of our computers could not log in and I found that computer had peerblock installed and it was blocking the amazon servers for some reason.