UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Scammer alert

Dr.Budz

Sorceror
Watch out for Jason- Vorhees tried to scam me out of items and gold by showing me a CC then when it came down to trading he swapped it for a regular half apron of the same color but failed since I'm no fool.

Wth happened to Demise, half the population now are scammers/rule violators, no wonder we are losing players, must be because of that ban amnesty...

Slugworth

Squire
Scammers have been around for years. Maybe demise is losing population because of UOSteam and maybe the game is 14 yrs old?

Crab Man

Squire
I would say because corrupted GM in the past.

Oh goodness. Something that happened years ago is deterring everyone these days.

Player: OMG! I died to this Cu Sidhe must be past corruption I am out!

Another Player: Ughhhhh I cant kill this mongbat CORRUPTION!!!!

Everyone needs to grow up and stop the complaining. If you get scammed on a game this old... Well your a dumbass.
*Pulls old thread*
*Crab Man was scammed and got mad*
Yeah well I got over it. LOLz Its a game you get over it in 10 Minutes or less...

If your still crying about Corruption, Scammers, etc you should Quit UO anyways...

Maybe it's just me, but I always thought of UO as one of the more "hardcore" games. I know Trammel, etc, etc, but overall it allows for a lot of freedom and gives very little direction. Seeing fans of the game complain about scamming has always baffled me. The beauty of this game is that you can do anything - including pitting your real world intelligence against another player's rather than their character. I really enjoy how UO breaks that wall between character and player and puts you in the game.

Scamming is bad. Scammers are jerks. People who get caught in scams are sillybillies. You know it's a good game when it can replicate the real world so well.

royal kapero2

Sorceror
Ignorance is a bliss.
You ignorant. you said population is losing because fantastic program.
Oh goodness. Something that happened years ago is deterring everyone these days.

Player: OMG! I died to this Cu Sidhe must be past corruption I am out!

Another Player: Ughhhhh I cant kill this mongbat CORRUPTION!!!!

Everyone needs to grow up and stop the complaining. If you get scammed on a game this old... Well your a dumbass.
*Pulls old thread*
*Crab Man was scammed and got mad*
Yeah well I got over it. LOLz Its a game you get over it in 10 Minutes or less...

If your still crying about Corruption, Scammers, etc you should Quit UO anyways...

You are full of nonsense.

SCV

Wanderer
Scammers have been around for years. Maybe demise is losing population because of UOSteam...

Ahah you are such a hypocrite

http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/541418/

bilabong

Account Terminated
Jason- Vorhees tried scamming me 4 times in 2 days ok thats not a problem but when he tries the same scam the same way each time leads me too believe he is not that sharpest knife in the draw

I was in luna and he was like Buying Jester Hat Of Chuckles i was like ill trade ya one with gold for an orny! he agreed i went too my house too get the money and the hat (which is locked down) as soon as i get into my house i cast reveal 2 chars stood ontop of the jester hat. Ban stick one of them the other gets away about 2-3 hours later a party invite pops up some dude asking if i had any luck hats for sale etc so yet again me being a dick and not thinking it could be the same douche arranges a trade i go home Reveal low and behold there is another char stood ontop of my hat AGAIN by this time im thinking what a retard but when he comes back too me the next day and tries it again with 2 more different chars all i can think is that dude is a complete retard! :D