UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Role Play town/kingdom

cirenavi

Wanderer
Role Play town/kingdom

I was wondering if there are any good based rp towns or kingdoms out there looking for members. If not then would anyone like to start a town or kingdom together.

cirenavi

Wanderer
such as a group of elves, or a player built kingdom. we would need to find a large area with no housing to place buildings and make a player run town. ie taverns, inns and shops. as a good based kingdom you could also make a splinter guild as guards. these guards could protect the town and kingdom. you could rp war other kingdoms or evil groups.

Havagrim

Wanderer
I think the idea is great. Be sure to place the town in Fel facet tough. So there can be battles fought between "good" and "evil" and so forth. There is alot of space around :)

Best of luck to ye!

Dobster

Wanderer
Havagrim said:
I think the idea is great. Be sure to place the town in Fel facet tough. So there can be battles fought between "good" and "evil" and so forth. There is alot of space around :)

Best of luck to ye!

There is no need for placing in Fel as long as each "race" or kingdom is guilded and the guilds have declared war on each other. It is a thriving community on a lot of the OSI shards and Grizzly should be congratulated for the thought of taking it on

Glasgowx

Wanderer
I already have a small dark minded guild located near Umbra. Haven't met too many people interested in rp. But depending on how these good vs evil battles go my guild (Vampires Of Demise) could play a role in the evil aspect. Hopefully I can help if you need any rp options. Thx

Freddrick

Wanderer
My friend and I actually tried to start a little town, but were unsuccessful b/c people placed random houses there. Oh well...but I would love to be part of one, we actually want to start a good aligned RP guild called PoV (Protectors of Virtue). If anyone is interested or can tell me where a player run town is located, I'd love to help, just PM me!