UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[Red] vs [BLCK] The Battle for Destard 10/30 3PM EDT

Two Wolves

Knight
Looted and Runic items with Spell Channeling are allowed.

In order to make these more accessible the following mods are ignored on SC items:
Night Sight, Luck, Slayer, Lower Requirements, Damage Type, Hit Dispel, Self Repair

Frasier

Sorceror
Looted and Runic items with Spell Channeling are allowed.

In order to make these more accessible the following mods are ignored on SC items:
Night Sight, Luck, Slayer, Lower Requirements, Damage Type, Hit Dispel, Self Repair

Max di 40 (no area hit, no leech.)

I got one di50 sc-0 weapon...it's so unfair :p
Quite hard to make sc-0 weapon/shield.

Frasier

Sorceror
Red rangers have reported that Orc's dragon lords are already succeeded to tame some creatures.
All Crusaders get ready to fight against heavily supported Orcs!

lukin69

Knight

Prepare yourselves, humans.

I wont be able to make it this sunday...IRL stuff.

Two Wolves

Knight
We got screen shots and the whole thing on video.

The rumors where true. Orcs emerged from Destard in force and with a small legion of dragons at their command. Some of the dragons where killed, but Crusader troops fell into general disarray and where hunted and slaughterer in the Destard woods. Now that the plot has been relieved, the time-table for the next assault on the capital city region containing Trinsic may get pushed forward.

Rabban

Sorceror
Sorry for missing this one without some advanced notice. I had been planning on attending but I've had a busy weekend. Real life events lured me away from my computer around lunch and kept me away until now.