UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PVP Hotspots these days?

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
NOW... did he win the majority... yes... But the point is he said i cant kill anybody yet he claims to be the best on the server.... If you are the best on the server would you of died to such a scrub like me? (Mind you it's only my first week back to uo) :p ... I look forward to your response.. Oh let me guess SS of you killing me? lol REKT

Tobias

Sorceror
1. This wasn't a post, to flood with useless screen shots of duels vs Darian and Sheldon.

2. Only reason Darian and Sheldon are "#1" is because all the pro players stopped playing.

3. Judging by the screens, action happens in Del.

KK thx
Enjoy your christmas

scorxx

Sorceror
At least action happens, desmise is dead because of christmastown. Who plays this game to fucking hunt monsters? Play fucking resident evil or some shit.

Wouldnt call it dead because of xmas town, just everyone is there, well over 200 ppl actually doing shit rather than bank sitting. And you actually have to do shit there if you want something for xmas not bank sit on 10 clients. And atleast the pvm there isn't as mind numbing theres actually risk vs reward and goals.. But yea theres also 10x the pvp there even with xmas event going.. The best part of it for me is the wide variety of templates.. And differnt ways the build a character. Not just fighting alchy stuns for 10years. Makes it alot harder to get bored. I know you play there, but my advice to others is to not knock it till you try it. I didnt think id enjoy it as much as i do. I was certain i was done with uo.