UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

pvp archer

pvp archer

new to archer temps so needing help. what is a good temp to pvp with? My ping is way shitty so i hands down cant pvp with a mage (i have a mage tamer for pvm :)), and my dexxer (swords) is starting to annoy me due to his inability to run fast lol. So i want an archer cause i read that there the best for people with shit ping.

i was thinking of the temp

120 archery
120 tactics
120 anatomy
95 heal (100 with my sweet dexxer brace, thanks hugoboss)
115 resist
and.........

thats my prob, cause ive never played an archer i dont know whats good. Id like magery for heal (i know i can use chiv but i like teleport, its saved my ass afew times gettin me out of tight spots) and like i just said teleport. Id like chiv for heal and holy light if i get disarmed. Id like bushido for a lesser and lightning strike. But, ive also heard that ninjitsu is good but i cant see why. Can someone help me with my temp? thanks​

vladinslava

Wanderer
Re: pvp archer

necromancy and spiritspeak will be good
pain spike, blood oath helps you in combat.
if you have mana inc. armor also strangle and vengeful sipirit.
this character both can be used for pvp and pvm.
for pvm animate dead and wither, some spellweawing (for nature's fury)
resist is not useful.
120 archery
120 tactics
120 anatomy
100 spirit speak
100 necromancer
95 heal
the last:spellweaw, meditation, focus, maybe chiv.
if your karma is low chiv. is not effective.

Re: pvp archer

how can u say resist isnt effective. I would never play a pvp character without resist. The only exception which some find is if you have stealth. Mana vamp or para and ur all done for.