UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

poisoning doesnt gain

vilzu-demise

Wanderer
poisoning doesnt gain

okay so i started to train poisoning. im at total skill cap and have 50 poisoning and one skill set down. i've now used a full keg of greater poison to a cooked bird, and havent got a single gain. i know that poisoning is a hard skill to train and even harder as i have total skill on cap but i really think theres something wrong now... is it the food im trying to poison or what? any ideas?

The Monarch

Knight
Re: poisoning doesnt gain

Best advice would be to make a brand new character and train poisoning as one of the first skills.

vilzu-demise

Wanderer

travis-hybrid said:
Best advice would be to make a brand new character and train poisoning as one of the first skills.

i would but i already have magery, inscription, resisting spells and that kind of skills trained on this :ssj:

The Monarch

Knight

Well then drop poisoning and gain anatomy and u got yourself a handy inscribe stun char there and then make yourself a new character so you can actually gain poisoning.

vilzu-demise

Wanderer

any suggestions when i should change to greater poison? wouldnt mind to waste another keg trying if it gains :)

Caz

Knight

Poisoning already takes awhile on a new char... it's really not worth it.

vilzu-demise

Wanderer

it really gains easy, even my char is at skill cap. i've only macroed few hours and its now at 84. so its really worth it :)

edit: right poison:

up to 60 normal poison

60-95 or something i guess greater

rest deadly