UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Peerless solo.

Gorakka

Wanderer
What is the best template to solo peerless bosses?

What is the best duo team for such things?

thank you.

LittleMary

Traveler
Well, tamer will work to solo mel, travesty and grizzle. (grizzle is very long...)
Travesty will actualy eat someone using bandies. So you will have to rely on spellweave/magery for heal on pet there.

But for travesty solo, I would suggest an properly geared sampire. Probably safer for the ending.

Best duo ? For those.. I guess sampire and archer could work.. Kinda like a archer tamer combo. Just dont try to hand feed him.
Else, you could always go for two tamers. Is there sunch a thing as too many greater dragons on a peerless ?

Gorakka

Wanderer
me and my friend went on test to try two tamers with greater dragons, the dragons didn't even scratch mel.

LittleMary

Traveler
Maybe the issue were the greater dragons themselve. Did you check stats on it ? If it has low hp/wrestling/str. I could see that happening. Cause with good hp.. Just the fire breath alone work some dmg.

LittleMary

Traveler
I kinda like the necro/mage/weave/tamer. Magery heal + gift of renewal give lot of room to still spam spells, corpse skin, fireball/magic arrow, etc... It open the character to a lot more options.
But running vet instead of spellweave is a much more efficient way to heal and have a constant spell spam. Just remember. Using vet wont be a good idea at Travesty.

Gorakka

Wanderer
How about
Animal Lore 113.2
Animal Taming 105.5
Magery 100.0 + tome
Necromancy 95.0 + bloodwood
Spirit Speak 105.0 + bloodwood
veterinary 105.3
Spellweaving 96.0

LittleMary

Traveler
yeah, pretty sure that would work. personaly In that setup I would still prefer arround 90 vet and 111+- eval intel and ditch spellweave.
But in the end. I feel it's just how I prefer it. Not sure what would be the best.

Also, like MINDless said. Lord fatty love to eat pets. Dont do him with a tamer.. In fact.. Dont do him on a horse if you think you could die..

LittleMary

Traveler
It's good. But tbh.. It's bad too. Most of the spell can have a use for spawning clear or help on choke control in pvp. Arcane empower can be nice sdi, but in the end you get extra dmg per spell and lost a lot of dmg casting it... Gift of life is a pretty nice thing but still not that much to brag about over 96 points imo. Unless you plan to spawn or saw a place that has good gold farm with a lot of much monsters. (Think I saw one in a dream)
I think it's safe to say you wont need it that much.

kobra89pl

Sorceror
What is the best duo team for such things?
120 archery
120 tactics
120 anatomy
120 disco
120 music
60 chiv
100 healing / necro
You can use items with skill bonus like: travesty mask and sleeves with music and some jevels
100 di, 40 lmc, composite bow with ssi / hml / hld / hsl or hla
125 str, 150 dex (170 stamina)
This will strengthen your team:thumbsup: