UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PC 120 Smithing PS? 120 Tailoring PS?

Damn't

Sorceror
Just curious as to what these are valued around these days as I haven't seen any for sale in a long time.

Damn't

Sorceror
Hmmm. Thank you both for your responses. I figured BS would go for 4 mill or more alone without any issues these days. I think i'll hold onto both for a while.

GimpCent

Knight
Hmmm. Thank you both for your responses. I figured BS would go for 4 mill or more alone without any issues these days. I think i'll hold onto both for a while.

The prices will not go up really 5 is the max due the worth of the item

No offense

Damn't

Sorceror
The prices will not go up really 5 is the max due the worth of the item

No offense

Oh I hear you GimpCent, i'll probably end up deciding to use the 120 tailor scroll and sell the BS scroll eventually. I already have a 120/120 crafter and have no use for a second 120 BS char. What I meant is i'll just be patient and find a buyer to pay 4 mill or more for the BS powerscroll.

kdivers

Knight
last 120 tailors I saw were in the 400 - 600 range. if you shop around, you can get the 20 exp spined peices for under 100k each npnp. Also, I'm only a 115 smith, if you ever feel charitable ;););)