UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Orcish Raid on Lord British's Castle Sunday 5/8 3PM Eastern

MB

Knight
I like the idea of a perma-bag balled 4 story maze. A few of the regulars with a character on each team would help a lot.

RED and BLCK are currently still at war with each other. Feel free to have some impromptu skirmishes today.

serotonin

Traveler
How's this looking for the start of a guild house?

serotonin

Traveler
Here are some screenshots of a proposal. If you hate it, fine. I will simply use this as my standard house. I like it :D
Bear with me...

serotonin

Traveler
Right, the outside has a peaceful drawbridge over river decor. There will be guards stationed at the bridge.

Inside there is a spacious entrance room where we can place a line of "Happy to help you", and a lovely receptionist.

Upstairs is there the security measures begin. Incase orcs ever try to invade, small walls that for some reason people can't simply step over have been placed in an irrational pattern in the hope of thwarting the minds of silly orcs! There are two encased areas, that can be blocked off with bagballs, where two archers or mages can start an unholy assault.

Should the orcs get to the next floor, it is a long, fully bag-ball-able floor containing a teleporter at either end. Any remaining orcs by this point will be faced with a maze of wooden boxes and bagballs! Who the hell wouldn't be scared!

Failing all that, the Red Crusader's last ditch effort to fight off an orc invasion is a room that the trickster Kronos the mage calls "Crazy rooms". A crystaline dungeon that - though perception would have it appear so - does not exist on this plane of existance. Once you teleport into this level, there is no going back until one side prevails... It's all or nothing in close quarters. This is a last ditch effort for Red Crusaders.