UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"Not quite as lame as beez" thread

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
"Not quite as lame as beez" thread

I just tought I'd start a thread about myself and see where it goes.

<3

Re: The MiQ Thread

You are so important that this the first thread I posted in since my return.
Im back btw.:)
Edit:And I thought you were quiting demise?

MadeInQuebec

Ilithen Dryke;562039 said:
You are so important that this the first thread I posted in since my return.
Im back btw.:)
Edit:And I thought you were quiting demise?

Wow, we are up to a great start!

I don't play the server, but I'm severely addicted to all the forums of the runuo network. (except runuo itself) but you will find me very active on Divinity, Hybrid, Demise and Soraged forums.

Economy is slow so I have a lot of free time at work, I need something to fill the holes, and what better than a great bunch of current & former UOer's :D

MadeInQuebec;562041 said:
Wow, we are up to a great start!

I don't play the server, but I'm severely addicted to all the forums of the runuo network. (except runuo itself) but you will find me very active on Divinity, Hybrid, Demise and Soraged forums.

Economy is slow so I have a lot of free time at work, I need something to fill the holes, and what better than a great bunch of current & former UOer's :D

SoRaged inst part of RunUO. You cracka jack!

MadeInQuebec

Raylin McCluster;562057 said:
SoRaged inst part of RunUO. You cracka jack!

Soraged [size=+3]IS[/size] part of RunUO my friend. If you don't believe me, try logging in with your current username and password, you will be surprised. ;)

MadeInQuebec

LadyCrimson;562107 said:
SoRaged, as much as I hate to admit it, is part of RunUO.

LC

There is very few people that use SoRaged. It's mainly just a place for the heavy trolls to make their threads instead of filling the off-topic section of the other section.

Interesting fact, a high percentage of SoRaged users are former forum staffer. It's the perfect place if you just want to trigger and spark people there. They are sensitive ;)

Pont

Knight

I had to check out what this SoRaged was........:eek: half the stuff there would get lich lorded, people banned and accounts wiped here.

MadeInQuebec

Pont;562115 said:
I had to check out what this SoRaged was........:eek: half the stuff there would get lich lorded, people banned and accounts wiped here.

Exactly.

That's why they made SoRaged, because all those threads filled the other networks, so they made a place for all those creeps to take their threads and posts elsewhere.

It's fully unmoderated and no one really cares what goes on there.

Pont

Knight

MadeInQuebec;562116 said:
Exactly.

That's why they made SoRaged, because all those threads filled the other networks, so they made a place for all those creeps to take their threads and posts elsewhere.

It's fully unmoderated and no one really cares what goes on there.
*Goes back to SoRaged to look at the Russian girl thread* :eek::eek::eek: "No stop it Bad Pont!" *talking to self*

MadeInQuebec

Re: The Really Egotistical Thread

ALEX_CARDO;562352 said:
Fine thanks,and you ?
And about the thread,everybody likes you :)

I'm good :)

I don't expect everybody to like me, but it's great if they do :D