UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

No Help

lord happy

Wanderer
No Help

I Said To Gm Can You Change My Password Can Plz Change My Password But Says Some Stuff Like Ya Ip Not Same Well My Old Comp Is Fucked And This Littlle Fucker Is Abusing Me Over Msn Going Hahahaha I Delted Ya Acoute The Little Bastards Name Is On Game Mr Man Or Moo Cow

lord happy

Wanderer
sorry man cant type atm my heads spinning im gunna its all cool i know were guy lives so well it will be all cool soon

Tay M'real

Sorceror

Wrath Child

Sorceror
lord happy said:
I Said To Gm Can You Change My Password Can Plz Change My Password But Says Some Stuff Like Ya Ip Not Same Well My Old Comp Is Fucked And This Littlle Fucker Is Abusing Me Over Msn Going Hahahaha I Delted Ya Acoute The Little Bastards Name Is On Game Mr Man Or Moo Cow

wow who did you piss off? well frankly if you want my opinion i think your full of shit.. your one of the man fuckheads on this shard who give out their password to a buddy and their buddy is like "DUUUUDE LEWT!!!" and you get ripped the fuck off.. now.. dont be a dumb fuck and start whining and bitching because you got ripped off because frankly i dont think anyone wants to hear it.. but then again i'd say take it to trammel and whine there.. but -=falls over on this one=- we are already there... keep up the flapping of the gums.. and dont be a dumb ass clown.. DONT GIVE YOUR PASSWORD OUT TO YOUR FUCKTARD BUDDIES! and if someone says they are going to hack you.. laugh at them.. #1 RULE if you are going to hack someone you aint going to go and talk shit like a bitch.. your going to hack them and straight do some damage..take your account.. wipe it etc etc... now quit your belly aching.. suck it up move on.. and dont be a weenie...

Wakiza

Sorceror
I understood what he is saying.

Maybe you people are the dumb asses. Not everyone is a l33t computer typing g33k.

lord happy, never give your password out to ANYONE. Also never use the same password for different UOgateway shards(like half of these smartasses).

Tay M'real

Sorceror
Wakiza said:
I understood what he is saying.

Maybe you people are the dumb asses. Not everyone is a l33t computer typing g33k.

lord happy, never give your password out to ANYONE. Also never use the same password for different UOgateway shards(like half of these smartasses).

stfu, you don't have to be l33t 6ee|< to coordinate a sentence from the keyboard...go suck a cock asshat

Eeyore-PiG-

Wanderer
lord happy said:

You have to be at the same IP where you made the account for the staff to change the p word, i know i made my account at my friends and i was getting hacked too and i had to call my rl friend that wass 1000 km's away and wake him up and get him to go on =\

And i would go with the idea where u take all the items off the account and make a new one. =\