UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Ninja, why do you even bother leaving your house when you see me?

Pat McGroin

Sorceror

Bring on the excuses

"I HAD NO STOCK"

"YOU OFF SCREENED"

"I WASN'T READY"

"YOUR MASSIVE DICK DISTRACTED ME"

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
He kept running his house to reflect and try and leave house dump on me. I told him if he went 10 feet away from his house he was gonna die.

Kiddo should have listened :/

uonewb

Page
mickey is so damn funny lol, mind you..i had no wands.. he would literally run off screen every time i casted any sort of spell, and spammed lightning and g heal wands.. its funny as hell... i had 0 wands.. and i would stop in the middle of our fights just laughing at him.. trixy was watching the whole thing... and you even ganked me during all that and failed.. face it mickey, you are literally scared to stay on screen with me, i only went into trixy's house because you tried to gank me and you would run offscreen and g heal wand and spam lightning wands, get good kid..

uonewb

Page
Bro you can clearly see in the screen shot you were running from me.

Lol!

So fucking delusional.

Btw thanks for all the wands I looted off you
you looted 0 wands off me lmfao, jesus christ the length you go to, to look cool on the forums, wow..just wow. lol i've gotta learn to ignore you..haha..

uonewb

Page
oh yeah? i could understand if you said that and didn't die to me.. but I most def do not understand ya=) i Just know if i see you in the field, you will either have a ton of wands no matter what...and run offscreen no matter what and try your best to gank me..no matter what.. you don't want a fair fight with me, it's clear as day... but I DON'T BLAME YOU BRO.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
oh yeah? i could understand if you said that and didn't die to me.. but I most def do not understand ya=) i Just know if i see you in the field, you will either have a ton of wands no matter what...and run offscreen no matter what and try your best to gank me..no matter what.. you don't want a fair fight with me, it's clear as day... but I DON'T BLAME YOU BRO.

Yea I get it.

On a game that takes 75% luck you managed to win 2 out of 100 fights.

What ever helps you sleep at night champ...