UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

My wife is upset at me for accidently killing a couple ducks

ri chasu

Sorceror
I just recently bought a fairly new S2000 about a month ago and we were driving it out by the lake kind of like a date. There was this line of ducks walking around so I thought it would be neat to make them scatter and fly away so I kind of drove at them while revving the engine real loud. Instead of flying away though they just look at me.
I was just trying to have a little fun here but my wife is taking it kind of seriously. This is such a bummer that I might even start playing uo again just to tune her out!

das3

Sorceror
No, don't tune her out! An angry wife is a source of SO much entertainment. Oh, the possibilities.... ;)

Prolly the best (and most boring) way to go about it:
- Explain, listen to how she felt about it, apologize, have awesome makeup sex.

Slightly confrontational:
- Cook her diner to make up. Canard à l'orange, Kamo no teriyaki, roasted duck, ...
- Take her out. Dance the funky chicken only.

Confrontational:
- Point out her bigotry. Refer to her shoes, cosmetic products, hunter trophies, ...
- Fake a trauma: talk like Donald Duck only, run around without pants.
- Take pride in your hunter abilities: Behead some rubber ducks, put their heads on a stick. Place 'em in your car.
- Lecture her on natures way: Chance given, those ducks would have killed you, your wife and everyone you love.

Confrontational plus:
Confrontational + try to have sex with her afterwards.

Confrontational plus plus:
Confrontational + try to have sex with her afterwards, dressed as ducks.

Over the top:
Succeed at Confrontational plus plus AND run her over with your car afterwards.

Pont

Knight
What happened to the 'good ol days' where the man would kill the duck and give it to the wife to pluck and prepare for dinner?

You know those pre-electric/mud hut/club bearing days....

Confrontational plus:
Confrontational + try to have sex with her afterwards.

Confrontational plus plus:
Confrontational + try to have sex with her afterwards, dressed as ducks.

Over the top:
Succeed at Confrontational plus plus AND run her over with your car afterwards.

You sir have just won a like Elder Scrolls style! Fishy Stick for you!

fishystickcf7.jpg

That's the first fishy stick I've seen awarded in years. And yes, achievement unlocked. And yeah, don't necessarily tune her out. Though you CAN try being a little provocative, at least.

MB

Knight
Find and show her the Merv Griffin Set episode of Seinfeld where George runs over a squirrel and later stomps pigeons. He argues that we have a deal with those animals and it's their responsibility to get out of the way.

postcard cowboy shirts.jpg

oh and btw...

I just recently bought a fairly new S2000 about a month ago and we were driving it out by the lake kind of like a date. There was this line of ducks walking around so I thought it would be neat to make them scatter and fly away so I kind of drove at them while revving the engine real loud. Instead of flying away though they just look at me.
I was just trying to have a little fun here but my wife is taking it kind of seriously. This is such a bummer that I might even start playing uo again just to tune her out!

you might play UO again,
but your wife should return playing Duck Hunt for NES.

das3

Sorceror
you might play UO again,
but your wife should return playing Duck Hunt for NES.

*snickers*

oh no! Not the laughing dog!!

Let's read again his statement...

so the correct pic should be something like... this :)

win.jpg

hugoboss

Sorceror
I just recently bought a fairly new S2000..

you bought a Honda? and of all Hondas, you had to buy that Honda?? *snigger*

..hang on a sec, did you say something about ducks? I heard the Police investigator at the crime scene wrote in his report that he strongly suspects FOWL PLAY in their deaths...

ri chasu

Sorceror
HaHa, all good ideas. I actually went and broke out the old NES and bought duck hunt for her. I am now seriously contemplating on killing one of my neighbors chickens and asking her to cook it. They are always wandering outside his property so he would never know.