UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

mining macro for uosteam

Redwolf|

Page
is there a mining macro for uosteam or razor, that dont require 2 runebooks?
if so can i get a copy so i can copy and paste it?

If you really want this you can use MB's mining script and remove a book to make it just use one book.

http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/564098/

remove the lines:

if not @findobject 'OreBookTwo'
promptalias 'OreBookTwo'
endif

and

pushlist 'OreBook' 'OreBookTwo'

But if you loop this when you get back to the first rune again there will not be any ore for you. You really need to use this script with 4 rune books full of mining spots since they have made a change the ore spawns. Otherwise you will loop around and not have any ore.

It's not too hard to fill 4 rune books of mining spots. Here is a UOAM map file where it shows where all the mines are in tram/fel

I can't upload a > 4mb file so PM if you need the map file that shows all the mines

edit: let me upload one that is not the max zoom

Attachments

• MAP1-X2.png
    MAP1-X2.png
    765.9 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Redwolf|

Page
sounds like a PINA lol, just thought that there was someone just a mine in a cave/mtn side then it will walk 8 squares and mine again and then smelt on a beetle

It's not that really that bad to make the books. Takes a bit of time but then it's done and you never have to do it again. The problem with having the script walk is that it needs quite a bit of intelligence if you want it fully automated.

I would recommend to make the books and use the above script because it works really well and saves you time in the long run. However, if you don't want to make the books, you could have a simpler script that just mines at your feet in a cave and then smelts the ore on your fire beetle. You would still need to move your character manually though

MoistyFeels

Wanderer
sounds like a PINA lol, just thought that there was someone just a mine in a cave/mtn side then it will walk 8 squares and mine again and then smelt on a beetle

I'm pretty new to the whole script era, but this is a little guy I whipped together that mines out where ever you're facing, smelting whenever weight > 500, and remounts when you've violated the mountainside as much as possible. Only downside is that you do the walking.

//Dismount

useobject 0xcf120

pause 900

clearjournal

while not @injournal 'There is no metal here to mine.' 'system'

//Pickaxe

usetype 0xe86

waitfortarget 1500

targettilerelative 'self' 1

pause 900

if weight > 500

//

if not @findobject 'Fire Beetle'

headmsg 'Select Fire Beetle'

promptalias 'Fire Beetle'

endif

pause 700

if not listexists 'Graphics'

createlist 'Graphics'

endif

// Ore

@pushlist! 'Graphics' 0x19b9

for 0 to 'Graphics'

if @findtype 'Graphics[]' 'any' 'backpack' 1

usetype 0x19b9

waitfortarget 1500

target! 'Fire Beetle'

endif

endfor

endif

endwhile

useobject 0x5d814

Tweak it however you'd like, I ain't no MB haha

MoistyFeels

Wanderer
Should be a straight forward copy/paste between //Dismount and use object right at the bottom (which is a remount). Might have to change the two objects to yourself and your beetle, not sure though. Create a new macro in uosteam, plop it right in the window and hit save. It should reformat itself on save.

Redwolf|

Page
well i got this set for my fire beetle and changed over to shovels from pickaxe, just wish it would smelt on the beetle

MoistyFeels

Wanderer
what is useobject 0xcf120???
that would be my character's serial number. using object inspector on yourself should give you one to dismount.

well i got this set for my fire beetle and changed over to shovels from pickaxe, just wish it would smelt on the beetle
naturally you cant be riding the butt warmer to smelt on it, which is why I wrapped in the dismount/remount at either ends of the macro.
useobject 0x5d814, at the end of the script is the serial number for my fire beetle. you'll also have to update that to yours