UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

luna house giveaway

Abdul-Qadir

Traveler
What the ... Was up with all the boxes with nothing in them... Lame house drop...

Disgraced event! This person been spamming he was leaving us for so long, and with conversation of gifts for players in the idocs.
All lies, only null boxes and ores, wait, wait for zero things
sgt slaghetwer, next weekend, no one will know you...

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
Disgraced event! This person been spamming he was leaving us for so long, and with conversation of gifts for players in the idocs.

Don't blame Slaughter if you were not clever enough to realize where the goodies were, I came out of there with really nice stuff!

Abdul-Qadir

Traveler
Because you have relation, he tell you. good for you deviant, I don't care. He spread lies about giving richenes to people.

Darren-

Sorceror
He did not lie? He said "his" wealth considering the fact his wealth always was in runic kits. I have a few chests I grabbed with ore and move all the ore I found pouches.. Now, because of him, I have over 2,000 brsk hrsk peices to look through to fix my suit and my brothers just like I wanted so thank you bro I came out with all I needed.

Dont you have children to teach them to make their selves human bombs? This is in ala's teachings correct? Go blow your self up so that the next day isis can forget about you. Your just a worthless SN who belongs in Guantanamo prison.. Please do this server a favor and blow your self up ;)

The ore was to detour people from grabbing everything and putting onto pack animals.

My cloesest friends/allies all got gifts from me, even a enemy @Mister Pink

Abdul-Qadir

Traveler
U make a ridicule figure with your writings, such ignorant from u, are your head sanitary?
Not believe u can have friends, such weak , u pay to people to have friends, hahahhh
U need to invent thread with promises of giftes so persons tell you bye.

Begone donkey! Ayeree fee wij imaak

dsuchuo

Sorceror
U make a ridicule figure with your writings, such ignorant from u, are your head sanitary?
Not believe u can have friends, such weak , u pay to people to have friends, hahahhh
U need to invent thread with promises of giftes so persons tell you bye.

Begone donkey! Ayeree fee wij imaak

You cant even let a man quit in peace, ridiculing him for helping others and not yourself. So who exactly is the ass?

Don't blame Slaughter if you were not clever enough to realize where the goodies were, I came out of there with really nice stuff!
I second this man the first two Bloodwood boxes i got i found really nice crossbows and composite bows in and one of them is going to help a new tamer i have created. Also if anyone doesn't want the bloodwood boxes i would like to have them. I also got a blaze Goza Mat to remember Slaughter by. :p Thanks Slaughter i did really appreciate this event being new back to Demise after a long break.