UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for Spawn Guild that don't keep scrools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Spawn Guild that don't keep scrools

Hi I'm looking for a spawn guild that splint all scrooll from a champ spawn... I also want to become broker for that guild, and buy scrool from those that win scrooll that way they get paid with every spawn.

I believe in Need before Greed... Only that attend the spawn, If those don't attend they can use Greed to make the money to buy from other greed. Vice versa it still a win win... Everybody get scrool...

I don't believe in storage... It just run out of space in the house... Power scrool is just gold sitting in the storage doing nothing... When we could spend that money to buy artifact... Or even better scrools of our choices...

Pm me....

GodZila

Sorceror
Re: Looking for Spawn Guild that don't keep scrools

yeah just like u join our guild and 2 hours later ask us to hand you all the ps we got cauz you want to sell them for us?
cmon its a joke?
tell me its a joke

lyzzard

Wanderer

I'm not Zapper, but I know who they are. They were kicked from our Guild as well for... control issues. He wanted to control everything, and we didn't work that way.

Sundoom

Sorceror

This made me lol.. Zap. You seriously need to either make your own guild or quit tryin to run others guilds that you join, that's why I kicked you out of my guild - after giving you.. How many chances? Every time I gave you a chance you just ended up pissing someone off.

I kicked him out because he was getting on everyones nerves in a major way.

Something about him joining and trying to preach how to run a guild in the first 5 minutes annoyed me a bit.

MB

Knight

excerpts from him to me:

"it the truth... Im 30 years old and lead spawn guild 10 time or more...

120 magery... 4 mil... turn in 20 PS get 120 it that easy...
if u have 20 PS upstair it probly buy u 20 120 magery...
I mean 100 PS upstair will buy u 20 120 magery"

lyzzard

Wanderer

RHJason;680830 said:
I kicked him out because he was getting on everyones nerves in a major way.

Something about him joining and trying to preach how to run a guild in the first 5 minutes annoyed me a bit.

You'd have thought he'd get it the first time he was booted for that.... :eek:

silvertiger

Knight

zapper042;680498 said:
Hi I'm looking for a spawn guild that splits all the scrolls from a champ spawn... I also want to become a broker for that guild, and buy the scrolls from those that win a scroll. That way they get paid every spawn.

I believe in Need before Greed... Only that attend the spawn, If those don't attend they can use Greed to make the money to buy from other greed. Vice versa it still a win win(UNTRANSLATABLE)... Everybody gets scrolls...

I don't believe in storage... It just takes up room in the house... Power scrolls are just gold sitting in the storage doing nothing... When we could spend that money to buy artifacts... Or even better scrolls of our choice...

Don't PM me....:(

Fixed.:(

Bump.... I'm still looking to join a spawn guild that splint all scrolls every spawn... If you keep some scroll, Don't PM me... That what Donation are for...

I am good at spawning.... I know 17 fel spawn location... I know 4 non fellucca Spawn location... So u don't have to worry about holding my hand...

I have every slayer for every type of spawn...

Im a fencer pally 115 everything, and also might throw a Necro mage in it later on...

Go ahead recuirt me there no regret it all gain for you...

MusclyBarbarian;681453 said:
Still going

yea... I'm trying not to start my own guild if possible lol.

Why don't u just let member donate scrolls instead of keeping them, and let me join to spawn with u guys...

You have great pontentinal... but the sad thing is that u keep scrolls... When we coulda easily donate...

If u change ur mind pm me...

MB

Knight

I thought I posted that in the harry topic.

MB

Knight

I'll just leave this here.
[FONT=&quot]Zapper: I just wanna say ur lucky that the forum is bugged... lol
Zapper: anyway... it ur guild u have my respect... I ment u no harm...
Zapper: I understand u... I wanna say truce...
Zapper: u have the right only because it ur guild...
Zapper: My problem is... I'm tired of running guild...
Zapper: and Im trying to find the right guild for me...
Zapper: but if ur willing... to cut me some kind of break... just so I can retire... and enjoy spawning like I always do in the past 5 years....
Zapper: I mean I like ur guild... u have pontentinal...
Zapper: Anyway I lost money... doing rikkor spawn... when I could paid it off with some of that lousy 110 scrolls... I died 3 time... and have 25k in gold from rikkor drop...
Zapper: Just saying... I feel like a slave...
Zapper: I'm not trying to flame... or anything... Just saying... If u want me to spawn let me earn my hard work...
Zapper: I'll gladly join back with ya... U just need to show me how I can afford my insurance working for u...
Zapper: So truce... and show me how to afford the unafforadable...
Zapper: Most of all... I want a break... from leading guild... to be honest u don't want me to lead... If I join u I won't lead if all scroll are splint... I'll just make u stronger....
Zapper: I know how to lead... 5 years learning from the best... on OSI... it would be a shame if I lead on demis...
Zapper: I'm not bragging.... but it will happen if y'all are selfish greedy bastard... that want to keep all the damn scrools for there gain...
Zapper: so far nobody will share scrolls....
Zapper: anyway... think about it... before I lead...
Zapper: I just want to retire....
Zapper: I'm trying to give demis a break... before they regret it...
Zapper: so don;t regret....
Zapper: My nick name is Harry spammer... Im sure that nick name mean alot to ya...
Zapper: and happy new year.... I'll shut up and I'm drunk out of the ass... lol
Zapper: Bro Look at my name it say Zapper.... it my true name... Google it...[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Zapper: hey.... mr slave... u here.. I just got offer to join somebody guild so I think ur one lucky mofo....
Zapper: so that mean no lead for me and no nick name harry spawner....
Zapper: I mean harry spammer not spawner.. sorry im drunk lol
Zapper: dude I know how to make ur guild a freaking harry spammer....
Zapper: just saying everybody gonna say damn ur a fuking harry spammer!!!
Zapper: i'm talkin 5 hary a day.... where it fuk up the econonic where 25 plus stat worth 100k....
Zapper: I'm being serious... Uo ain't shit... and I'm a valuble player....
Zapper: I know how to make gold...
Zapper: and make harry look like a pieces of shit...
Zapper: and make a mog bat worth more then 25+ stat scrolls....
Zapper: I'm giving u a chance for my sake of retire....
Zapper: So stop being a pieces of shit.. and fuking hire me... I'm tired of leading....
Zapper: Happy New year!
Zapper: Sorry abouyt bullshit Im drunk... lol anyway Happy new year.....[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Zapper: LOL... Maby it nice to have a drunk on ur aim....[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Zapper: well how u doing... lol[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]MusclyBarbarian: dandy[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Zapper: dude.....[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Zapper: LOL.....[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Zapper: Donation is plenty... I still need a guild...[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Zapper: let me in... no regret lol....[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Zapper: there way to many scrolls.... and obvolisly they will donation can we compromise?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Zapper: How about this.... nobody want 110.... and I get to keep 1 of them....[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Zapper: I mean wow... that wonderful woopy doo...[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Zapper: just 1 110 out of 10....[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Zapper: at least u got 1 more member to aid for your guild just for 1 damn scrolls... and u get to keep 8[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Zapper: let say 10 guys... 12 scrolls... they all want 120... and I want scrolls for profit... then all say screw all 110... so I roll and keep one then all donate...[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Zapper: so u keep 11 scrolls... and I keep 1....[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Zapper: I mean it a great deal....[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Zapper: I don't mind spawning for 25k champ that drop the gold... plus 1 lousy scrolls... [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Zapper: it a good ass deal....[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Zapper: recuirt me for 1 damn lousy scrolls man...[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]MusclyBarbarian: try and join (.) they are more hardcore spawners[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Zapper: Thank u....[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Zapper: Thank you....[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Zapper: Im going crazy...[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]MusclyBarbarian: they did harrower today[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Zapper: I mean... ur doing urself a favor... by not letting a crazy motherfucker run ur shard....[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Zapper: Im crazy dude....[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Zapper: I don;t think u relize it.... lol[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Zapper: Im just trying to give demis a break...[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Zapper: by not fucking up there lives....[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Zapper: but anyway I'll try there dumb guild... and to be honest... I never saw (.) before...[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Zapper: Ohh yea.... FOR YOUR INFORMATION....[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Zapper: Im saving 10 million Gold... for Spawn recuirtment....[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Zapper: and Im paying 100k each to join... so motherfucker let me join before u regret it lol[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Zapper: im fucking serious....[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Zapper: give me 1 fucking scrolls per fucking spawn[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Zapper: it all I fucking ask for.....[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Zapper: that fucking 100 recuritment... and 50 will probley leave....[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Zapper: so I'll have 50 loyal motherfucker... to broke ur ass down ....[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Zapper: cause u can;t sell scrolls for shit.///[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Zapper: just fucking saying recuirt me and give me a fucking scrolls////[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]MusclyBarbarian: good luck with that
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Zapper[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Holy shit....
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Zapper[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: I got my guild going... oh no....
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Zapper[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Fuck... damn that sucks dude...
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Zapper[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Hurry... all I ask for is 1 damn scrolls.. per spawn...
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Zapper[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Eeek.. got a guild going... and join one....
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Zapper[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Ok I join somebody guild and I can leave u alone....
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Zapper[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: he made me embasinary already... lol
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Zapper[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: me and a friend... My wisdom is it only take 1... to start a guild...
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Zapper[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: we just started.....
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Zapper:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] a new guild....
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Zapper[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: meet ya in fel...
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Zapper[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: lol
MusclyBarbarian: see you on the battlefield then
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Zapper[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: same... buddy...
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]MusclyBarbarian[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: will be nice to have new faces in fel
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Zapper[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: I'm trying to have a break... but ur damn greed is making me war with ya...
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Zapper[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: but alright fuck it...
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Zapper[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: war it is...
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Zapper[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: 17 spawn...
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Zapper[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: and dice that fuckker...
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Zapper[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: what ur chance to raid us?
MusclyBarbarian: too low to calculate
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Zapper[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Hey... I have a question... why u need all those crappy scrolls for?
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Zapper[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Is it so u can make more guild for raid...??
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Zapper[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: like what ur doing to me... forcing me to make guild... Well to tell ya the truth it smart... only for a raider guild....
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Zapper[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: But... U have no chance... with me... because... I master them.... there is 17 spawn in fellucca.... how can u watch them all at once...?
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Zapper[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: I master them to get it done 30 min... or under... and I roll a dice... one to 17... if the number match... we do them... no matter what...
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Zapper[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: just so we can silently get it done.. and get away with it....
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Zapper[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: even with a mole... they have no time to get ready or prepare....
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Zapper[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: every spawn it a diffrent spawn....
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Zapper[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: never the same...
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Zapper[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: if it despise we get it done.. raid then so be it... it was well worth it and fun...
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Zapper[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: I'm bing nice to ya... and ur saying ur guild is happy being your slave....
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Zapper[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: well... lol....
[/FONT]

Esqarrouth

Wanderer

MusclyBarbarian;681680 said:
MusclyBarbarian: try and join (.) they are more hardcore spawners
MusclyBarbarian: they did harrower today
nice tactic ;)

lyzzard

Wanderer

They really do need a *smack forehead* emoticon in here.

silvertiger

Knight

zapper042;681469 said:
yea... I'm trying not to start my own guild if possible lol.

Why don't u just let member donate scrolls instead of keeping them, and let me join to spawn with u guys...

You have great pontentinal... but the sad thing is that u keep scrolls... When we coulda easily donate...

If u change ur mind pm me...

Can I join you guild for money?

Sundoom

Sorceror

can i join too... you know me though i charge 200k for my services ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.