UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for a good Potion making razor script.

Anyone happen to have a decent potion making script that will take regs+empty pots out of a chest and make potion (not in keg form), then put back into another chest? say after 100 or so potions?

Will pay 250k for a good one.

you dont know how to make restock agent, use item by type and select gump macro with a loop?

takes 3 mins to do and you can make potions/kegs for days.

if i had my razor still dl'd i'd give it to you, but you should really just try to make one yourself really fast.

you dont know how to make restock agent, use item by type and select gump macro with a loop?

takes 3 mins to do and you can make potions/kegs for days.

if i had my razor still dl'd i'd give it to you, but you should really just try to make one yourself really fast.
I personally would rather pay for a proven one, while at the same time rewarding the mules of hybird. They keep us all pvping!

KH1031

Sorceror
do you have skype? Add me KH1031. Have some questions to ask.
or we can meet in game - skara brae bank

Vlek

Sorceror
Then you're asking for something that's going to be really, really retarded. Razor just doesn't have what's necessary to do a good job of what you're asking for. It's going to be gimped as all hell, unable to do a lot of things, nor take very much into consideration while it's running.

Vlek

Sorceror
I am glad Vlek didn't make it for me. Would be some oversight... just look how he asked what client it was on when the title said razor...
You can't even make a gimped version of what you're talking about in razor for crying out loud! How the hell can you give such a pompous response like you're some elite UOSteam/Razor programmer. You're flouting your opinion when you obviously have no idea what you're talking about. I hope you get the razor macro you're asking for. Just means I'll have another buyer when I'm outproducing you tenfold.

KH1031

Sorceror
So - I think you can take advantage of the restock agent (one time setup of 1 bottle+5 mandrake roots, set hotbag), add the alchemy gump portion , and organizer agent (one time setup of white potion, set hotbag) to finish

You can't even make a gimped version of what you're talking about in razor for crying out loud! How the hell can you give such a pompous response like you're some elite UOSteam/Razor programmer. You're flouting your opinion when you obviously have no idea what you're talking about. I hope you get the razor macro you're asking for. Just means I'll have another buyer when I'm outproducing you tenfold.

Thought you could not do it without complications... outproducing me? I am not selling. What was so dumb or know it all about my response about oversight when you can't even read the title ( especially since I said I DOUBT* razor cant do it)? I've seen your post and you just think you are so smart. Gtfo here nerd. Go find statistics on uo lizard men hit rates or something

Last edited:

Who said I cant? I simply said I rather pay... try reading instead of trying to be a know it all.

So - I think you can take advantage of the restock agent (one time setup of 1 bottle+5 mandrake roots, set hotbag), add the alchemy gump portion , and organizer agent (one time setup of white potion, set hotbag) to finish
I am restarting my comp and getting on now. I'll hit ya up in about 5 mins

KH1031

Sorceror
hey! I'm just trying to make a quick buck here. Let's keep it civil :)
I have recently returned to UO, trying to make some money here while doing something that seems like a challenge to me.