UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

LOL NO WONDER MICKEY HIDES!

uonewb

Page
Mickey The Beast-1.png he says 1v1, no wands.. and the instant he's in danger..boom he pops off a g heal wand.. then shortly after he dies.. and being the boss ass motherfucker that i am..i rez him.. and heal him and we go at it again.. he uses another 2 charges of g heal wands and starts to spam lightning wands on me... can't 1v1 without wands haha. I SEE HOW YOU ARE BRO, CONSTANTLY LYING! GET REKT MORE NERD.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror

uonewb

Page
you really should learn how to throw explo pots mickey and cast mini heal/g heal rather than crutch on 1v1 in a set up 1v1.. no wonder you stay away from me bro.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror

Here he is running into his house just as he is about to die after coming out with reflect on.

Here he is again running back into his house when hes about to die AGAIN

And he wonders why i don't fight him...

I should know better then to fight a scrub at his house lol

uonewb

Page
U TRIED TO AFK KILL ME, WHY YOU HIDE YOUR PACK? ALL DEM WANDS DOE! YOU WERE DEAD 3 TIMES AND EVERYTIME U USED A G HEAL WAND, I HAD 0 WANDS ON ME, WHY WOULD I STAY OUT AND FIGHT U? YOU'LL JUST G HEAL WAND.. DUUUUUUUUUR

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
U TRIED TO AFK KILL ME, WHY YOU HIDE YOUR PACK? ALL DEM WANDS DOE! YOU WERE DEAD 3 TIMES AND EVERYTIME U USED A G HEAL WAND, I HAD 0 WANDS ON ME, WHY WOULD I STAY OUT AND FIGHT U? YOU'LL JUST G HEAL WAND.. DUUUUUUUUUR

You were afk on the field?

Do you really expect anybody to believe that?

All you do is leave house dump with refelct on and when you fail you run back to your house

uonewb

Page
you just tried to afk kill me, no where did i state during that field fight i was afk.. get real bro, get rekt more. learn who the fuck you up against. but you already know, hence why you bring g heal wands in a 1v1!!! that just screams u fucking suck.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
you just tried to afk kill me, no where did i state during that field fight i was afk.. get real bro, get rekt more. learn who the fuck you up against. but you already know, hence why you bring g heal wands in a 1v1!!! that just screams u fucking suck.

How would I afk kill you when I am banned from your house on all of my characters?

why you bring g heal wands in a 1v1!!! that just screams u fucking suck.