UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

LOL MICKEY SAYS IM THE WORST PVPER ON SHARD!

HELP ME get sallos working. It sucks so much ass man on razor. If you watch the stream i'm jumping and skipping like a god damn safety dance. I think I had a strength on.Love you too
download full client, download that directory path thing, and run sallos as admin. If you sign on your account and it still asks for a path directory, you'll have to go into your electronic arts folder and click on ultima online and then client.

should get it

Kingllama

Knight
download full client, download that directory path thing, and run sallos as admin. If you sign on your account and it still asks for a path directory, you'll have to go into your electronic arts folder and click on ultima online and then client.

should get it
I'm getting this error man.
System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Windows\System32\data/' is denied.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.Directory.InternalCreateDirectory(String fullPath, String path, DirectorySecurity dirSecurity)
at System.IO.Directory.CreateDirectory(String path, DirectorySecurity directorySecurity)
at PlayUO.Engine.WantDirectory(String Target)
at PlayUO.Engine.MainA(String[] Args)
at PlayUO.Engine.Main(String[] args)