UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

List of things..

gimp

Sorceror
Gm's alrady know who i am... they don't care once again... and hey its a picture of me and my boo! how cute!... i made a deal with the GMs and thats between us. no one cares besides you, wedge, seth and ipath. done. deal with it. i win

The reason why we care is because we are adults. We realize your flaunting around thinking your invincible when in reality your committing real life crimes. When you scam a 16 year old living with there mom there not going to do anything. Just think about it. Also online digital fingerprints, exif data, Skype logs (actual logs subpoenaed) etc. Along with statute of limitations are things that you need to read up on.

I (Mr.Money) haven't played much lately and was recently selling off stuff because it looks like my irl family is expanding.

The funny part is you calling the adults trolls.

Last edited:

MelodyTFA

Squire
Omg stop talking about pulp 24/7 if you dont like the guy dont talk to him , if you dont want to get scammed dont buy gold !geezz is pulp the most important thing on shard?? I see hes char at bank i dont care , i see hes post on forums dosnt stress me out? Why you cuz giving him infinit attention?hes not god hes a guy dressed in purple in a game he has no control over the shard or anyone unless you let him......like talking about him 24/7. Way to give him a supreme importance that he dosnt have..... Anyone get what im saying?

Atari-

Wanderer
You just did a chargeback on Ipath. Luckily he won the dispute. You are trash. Ban this kid omg.
One again. Show me a screen shot of a back charge with date and everything. I know you're trying to get me ban you low life. It's sad. I'm done with forms. Troll me in game. Goodbye

Atari-

Wanderer
Omg stop talking about pulp 24/7 if you dont like the guy dont talk to him , if you dont want to get scammed dont buy gold !geezz is pulp the most important thing on shard?? I see hes char at bank i dont care , i see hes post on forums dosnt stress me out? Why you cuz giving him infinit attention?hes not god hes a guy dressed in purple in a game he has no control over the shard or anyone unless you let him......like talking about him 24/7. Way to give him a supreme importance that he dosnt have..... Anyone get what im saying?
They just like to troll and be gossipy bitches Mel lol I've talked to gms. I've been on my best behavior. I have nothing to worry about. Let him troll. Make up lies about back charges to patheasy hasn't even been on in months!!! Lmao. I'm done. I'll leave forms alone. I'll be in game.

gimp

Sorceror
One again. Show me a screen shot of a back charge with date and everything. I know you're trying to get me ban you low life. It's sad. I'm done with forms. Troll me in game. Goodbye

Here you go. Exactly where you scammed me for an eCheck for $300 for 35 mil plus my 1174 kasa worth 200 mil. You quickly pawned my Kasa to Wedge.

And you are Pulp- even claim it in game. But if noone else believes me. Then heres AM to the PM getting a screen shot.