UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

List of People In Game w/ Forum Names

Cornwallis

Sorceror
Forum Name/In Game Name List
I figured it would be a good help to the demise community if people could list on one thread who their in game name is so that if someone does a forum search, this thread will pop up and the person can be identified. This will make the community be able to connect to one another better, and help with overall connections within the shard​
Along with posting your names you can also ask for other people's in game names, and if that person looks at the thread, or if someone that knows them looks at the thread, they can easily tell you their forum name for contacting reasons.​
I'll start.​
In game main name:
Corndog​
The Internet​
A Luck Tamer​
Corlath​
Want to find:
Levia​
Samantha Ruthven​
Nullpo​

ne14pic

Sorceror
Mia Wallace
Garet Jax
McLovin
Black Menace
Vincent Vega
Jules Winfield
Marceles Wallace
The Wolf
Tourette Ninja
Or if its black and green and in bad

lukin69

Knight
Lukin (Crafter)
Turk (Bank sitter/Tamer)
Saladin (Badass)
David Lopan (Badder Ass)
Lukino (Dexxer)
Elferio (Scribe)
Luk'Guruk (Orc)
Ponce De Leon (Treasure hunter)

and a few less played ones...

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Frost archer
Frost mage
A Dead President Taylor
A Dead President Smith miner
Spwn X necro tamer
Ark Med
President Nixon necro mage

koka

Knight
kokama
kokari
kokada
kokara
Singaporean (Crafter)

rarely login the rest. else have most templates and skills trained.

These are the four characters you'd be liable to see me running in-game... Included are any guild tags they have:
  • Rallahn [ATHF]
  • Gwynth
  • Seregmor
  • Accident
Note that Accident does not have a guild tag. I have no affiliation with [D|C|], [D.C.], or anything like that. There's another player who is an attempted imposter (down to the copied blue gloves and orc helm) who can be identified by the fact that they're in a guild.

When did you become GL of ATHF?
A year or two back, when Shake's account de-regged. (:() Since by that time, Letterman's account had decayed before, (he actually re-joined with a fresh account AFTER I first joined back in 2006) both Mook and Magnus had repeatedly had their accounts decay, and everyone else had generally left for [e.] before leaving entirely, that left me as the most senior Emissary by a good margin.

Zatoichi the Blind Swordsman
Zatoichi the swordsman, pretending to be blind ;)

RP chars ;
Ig'Gagh, Khar'Zuul , Ysh'Gah, Thuk'Zarg ; Orcs
Jacobus Quackle ; Yewish Sheperd

non RP chars ;
Janis Joplin the undead bard, Dr Strangelove the lamer tamer,
Sulphur the fisherman, Mrs Fixit the crafter, Little Alex the thief,
Fingers the lockpicker/treasure hunter, Rinzwind the poisoner/scribe