UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Let the Hunt Begin

I have placed my suit on a vendor somewhere in the vast world we call Demise. The only thing that i ask is when the suit is found that the person posts a screenshot so everyone knows they can stop looking.

Be cautious of the suits curse. The wearer will watch as everyone around him/her is unjustly banned from the powers that be. Unless of course your barcode, several of whom in the last 2 months posted self-incriminating evidence of the use of 3rd party programs and altered clients with no repercussions. While 3-4 guilds have been massed banned on basically nothing more than hearsay.

CrovaX-demise

Sorceror
i will try again later if nobody finds it
shit is tough, took a good walk on a lot of weirdo places and no trace of it
nice job prohunter

I found it by accident but I saw this coming.I don't want it. Someone can enjoy. Hint : Its only hard to find if you try too hard.

Lord Mars

Knight
now its getting boring that im the 3rd person who manages to stumble across that trash. as i said before i wont wana have anything to do with it. pls proceed to trash it. thanks.

EvilChild

Knight
hmm odd not a single person shows up in the journal.

hellwina

Sorceror
I found it, I'm not keeping the pieces, I'll give the items to guildies who pvp, one of them is fairly new and wants to pvp but doesn't have all the gear he needs, he'll get most of it I expect.

Attachments

• vendor.JPG
    vendor.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 59