UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

It does happen.

kolbycrouch

Knight
Just showing that it does happen.

I wasn't trying to fight, I don't have any bias against the guild doing this, just wanting to show that it is a tactic that is used all the time.

This was being done the for a while, probably the whole time they were down there.

The honorable players of days old would not have needed to stoop this low, especially for an uncontested fight.

Phelon

Knight
Sorry, didn't know there was a difference between demise Fel and demise forums.
He isn't lying. This server is a sewer with hundreds of retards sitting on thier pots making sure it's always flowing.

There are maybe 10 decent people playing here and a gaggle of greedy, drooling third world morons waiting to screw them if they can.

Just kidding. Demise is great :rolleyes:

silvertiger

Knight
Go back to your **** server. You and your guild of corrupt GM's aren't welcome unless you are willing to play the game or at least run a free vet resser service.

Last edited by a moderator:

Phelon

Knight
Go back to your **** server. You and your guild of corrupt GM's aren't welcome unless you are willing to play the game or at least run a free vet resser service.
Who are you? Are you in any kind of position to be setting terms? I work man, I can't play UO anymore :p

I'm joking. But seriously, who are you? Should I know you or something like that? I know a lot of people who have played here but I have no idea about you. Drawing a blank.

Last edited by a moderator: