UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

IRL Pictures...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrandT

Wanderer
The DDR kids are revolting! HOLY SHIT!

OMGWTFLOLIRL

I lied, I've never seen someone actually doing DDR except for that clip, and as I expected... gay.

Tyrone

Wanderer
I felt that tellings someone to die irl is a very good comeback.

here is me pimpin' as easy or some other pimp said

"Pimpin' Ain't Easy"

BrandT

Wanderer
Nice, I'm down with the white chicks too... They are easier, and cheaper. Beer will do where other girls want gifts.

Good to know that there are some more minority cats around here.

Tyrone

Wanderer
I don't drink sir. My grandpop was a heavy alcoholic and died due to it. Also im the only black dude in my high school but im moving in a couple weeks so im trying to tap every thing i can

FrEeQ-hybrid

Sorceror
DDR?! Wow... that's very sad and pathetic... and then they call people "haters" and "stuck-up" for stating the obvious "DDR is GAY!" lol! Oh yea so much to prance around with your shirt off on a mat to extremelly homosexual beats. Hell yea! Dope sauce! Let's all join in!

How homoe erotic. Now here's me! Feel free to flame away. I'll post up some drunken ones when I'm done my Coke.

Oh and I live in Canada we have NO black people whatsoever. Well, to be honest we have one black person but he's actually from Africa... like born and raised. Has the accent and all. But Canada is in short supply of black people. Lots of Asian's and Middle Easterner's though.

Attachments

• OMFG ITS ME.JPG
    OMFG ITS ME.JPG
    5.3 KB · Views: 79

BrandT

Wanderer
FrEeQ said:
DDR?! Wow... that's very sad and pathetic... and then they call people "haters" and "stuck-up" for stating the obvious "DDR is GAY!" lol! Oh yea so much to prance around with your shirt off on a mat to extremelly homosexual beats. Hell yea! Dope sauce! Let's all join in!

How homoe erotic. Now here's me! Feel free to flame away. I'll post up some drunken ones when I'm done my Coke.

Oh and I live in Canada we have NO black people whatsoever. Well, to be honest we have one black person but he's actually from Africa... like born and raised. Has the accent and all. But Canada is in short supply of black people. Lots of Asian's and Middle Easterner's though.
Well said chief.

Galgum

Page
Why can't we just let things be? Why do we gotta be all hating and such? I'm find with BrandT's dislike for DDR mostly because I don't know him and he has no impact on my life, but seriously, what's the major turn on by bashing something other's like? Is it really that important to lower someone's self esteem and make them feel bad? Does that make you feel good?

Tyruis, very nice, you are the Grandmasta Pimp of UO, irl, forever.

FYI: I only say people are stuck-up and uptight when they bash DDR because they really offer no reason than their own insecurities. If you had a legitiment reason like, say, it killed your sister, then yes, that would be a reason to hate DDR, but saying it's gay simply because you're too "manly" to do it yourself is an awful reason.

zoiz

Wanderer
People wiith your hair and where you live *Canada* dont need to talk.. A? SO stfu when spoken to... A... Ok?

FrEeQ-hybrid

Sorceror
zoiz said:
People wiith your hair and where you live *Canada* dont need to talk.. A? SO stfu when spoken to... A... Ok?

A? A? What are you trying to say? Do you have a mental handicap or something?

It's "Eh?" you flaming retard. And did I say "Eh?" Once in my post? Actually look through any post and see... and before you flame anything about me... take a look in the mirror you psycho hose beast.

Oh and yes, I'm extremelly insecure and I'm too much of a "man" to play DDR.

Naw I'm sorry I just don't find it appealing because... well I prefer to keep my shirt on and not prance around. I get excerise at the gym not in front of a TV while munching down Twinkies.

Galgum

Page
FrEeQ said:
Oh and yes, I'm extremelly insecure and I'm too much of a "man" to play DDR.

Naw I'm sorry I just don't find it appealing because... well I prefer to keep my shirt on and not prance around. I get excerise at the gym not in front of a TV while munching down Twinkies.

That's fine, I usually go running and lift, then play DDR. DDR is just another game for me, the only reason I adore it so much is because it helped me lose 30 pounds, plus it's good exercise, and when you got the genetics I have (ie fat parents) you need all the help you can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.