UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Having dull copper problems

I need dull copper how do I mine it up?

I tried the MB mining script it isn't working, and I tried prospector it's not quick enough. I tried goygal pick axe they nerf the crap out of the mining, and now dull copper are a lot harder to get than before so do anybody else know an another way to get dull copper quickly?

I use goygal pick axe today, and burned up like 20 pick axe, and got like 4k dull copper, but it isn't quick enough the hole is too small, and it yeild like 1 most of the time, and I am having to skip a bunch of colored mining hole just so I can get dull copper, but it's still not effective enough. Back in the day I was able to get 2 to 3 or more per hole which was a bomb, and now it's suck so bad also you can't even use prospector tools to see if it give dull copper.

These thing I know that drop Dull copper ingot are dull copper elemental, and Ant Lion so are there any other better ways to get dull copper?

Also an another thing if OSI have static mining hole which give the same type of ingot every time then why do we have randomness? If they are static shouldn't we also have the same thing?

april0395

Sorceror
If you don't want to mine, and don't want to use a gargoyle pickaxe, then go kill dull copper elementals or ant lions? I dunno. :)

EDIT*
Ooops, should have read all the way to the end, my bad. I have no suggestions. :D
These thing I know that drop Dull copper ingot are dull copper elemental, and Ant Lion so are there any other better ways to get dull copper?

EDIT*
Ooops, should have read all the way to the end, my bad. I have no suggestions. :D

LOL...

I would love it if they had static mine that way I could use goygal pick axe, and get dull copper elemental out that way. Since prospector only work for shadow, and up which sucks cause I can get anything no problem except dull copper.

I tested fel 3 dull spawn an avg 10 sec in between it may be faster so my calculation is 4320 dull ingot an hour. If I manage to pull it off and do it in 5 second it would double that to 8640 an hour meh I don't know it might be alright you just gotta make an awesome mining toon to pull that off.

1k dull sell for an avg 40k that is about 320k an hour so it's pretty decent.

Gorgoyle pick axe could probably match that, but I'm not sure which is better.

I need to find something that can give me like 15k dull an hour, and this is not enough lol.

I thought about making a miner with 64.9 mining skills so it only mine Iron, and Gargoyle Pick axe I wonder if it would spawn Dull copper elemental everytime, but if it does then I wouldn't be able to smelt it lol.

I know I could make a toon that auto follow my miner with a fire beetle then use auto smelt while follow it might just work lol.

Last edited:

silvertiger

Knight
I tested fel 3 dull spawn an avg 10 sec in between it may be faster so my calculation is 4320 dull ingot an hour. If I manage to pull it off and do it in 5 second it would double that to 8640 an hour meh I don't know it might be alright you just gotta make an awesome mining toon to pull that off.

1k dull sell for an avg 40k that is about 320k an hour so it's pretty decent.

Gorgoyle pick axe could probably match that, but I'm not sure which is better.

I need to find something that can give me like 15k dull an hour, and this is not enough lol.

I thought about making a miner with 64.9 mining skills so it only mine Iron, and Gargoyle Pick axe I wonder if it would spawn Dull copper elemental everytime, but if it does then I wouldn't be able to smelt it lol.

I know I could make a toon that auto follow my miner with a fire beetle then use auto smelt while follow it might just work lol.
I think the veins will be higher ores still, but you just won't be able to mine them up.

Bama

Bug Huntress
Also an another thing if OSI have static mining hole which give the same type of ingot every time then why do we have randomness? If they are static shouldn't we also have the same thing?

They do not .......................

ok It's alright I think I may figure out how to get dull copper now. I just got 1k dull copper, but it took a little while, but not too bad. I got my miner lock at 69.9 then use gargoyle pick axe it spawn nothing, but dull copper, and I have a miner that auto follow with a fire beetle. I still think the one in fel shame might be the best way to get the most dull copper in the shortest amount of time if you master it perfectly with surgical precision. I'll reedit my avg on gargoyle pick axe per hour to let y'all know the different.