UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

HALPHALPHALPHALPHALPHALP

Sheivan01

Knight
HALPHALPHALPHALPHALPHALP

I ust got a new computer and i cant find any good uo download links.. theres 2 on tessas website but one is broken and the other one is slow as fuck (14 hours)

can someone host it for me or give me a GOOD link? pls? i used to be abel to download it in 30 minutes on uogaddict :/
thank you :)

Re: HALPHALPHALPHALPHALPHALP

They are all pretty slow. Back that shit up on an external HD! Put it back onto your computer in 15 seconds.

Ajax

Lord

14 hours isn't that bad.....

sleep, wake up, go to work*, come home, play uo..

*insert any 8 hour task here

Sheivan01

Knight

Pill Puller-GL;1772214 said:
what job is that? i might reconsider my current profession.

work at sealy canada, we do beds.. you work arround 7 months every year then the rest of the year is paid by the government.. you get arround 65% of your normal salary..

Thats not my real job, its only until I figure out what I really wanna do cus im not really well paid for being the best uo player arround :x

Mico

Sorceror

Sheivan01;1772209 said:
Wo..work??..
ahah jk nah I dont work during winter, i guess ill wait 14 hours ty everyone

ayy frenchy. try gameplanet or something

Sheivan01;1772216 said:
work at sealy canada, we do beds.. you work arround 7 months every year then the rest of the year is paid by the government.. you get arround 65% of your normal salary..

Thats not my real job, its only until I figure out what I really wanna do cus im not really well paid for being the best uo player arround :x

65% of $2 an hour isn't much either

Sheivan01

Knight

Im not brazilian :s
I normally make arround 2 grands every months and 1.2 during the winter.
20 and still at my parents, im rich bitch

Sheivan01;1772216 said:

wow government pays for a lot of shit up there...wages...healthcare... too bad american's are so greedy or maybe we could have those type of luxuries.