UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Forum Member of the Year!!!

Forum Member of the Year!!!

Well, here we are. Dec 1st and the year is almost behind us!

We've had a lot of fun, a lot of drama, and a lot of trolling on the forums this year.

Who do you think has been the most positive, most helpful and all around the most informative forum member this year?

I'm not adding any polls, cause I don't wanna piss anyone off, and tbh I'd prolly forget tons of cool people.

My vote for this year would be Paracelsus. I've seen very little trolling out of him, and he has been very helpful especially to new players.

Who would your nominee for forum member of 2010 be?

Re: Forum Member of the Year!!!

Oh Mara! I retract my previous nomination of myself , even though I've been a good girl this year. I enjoy reading Mara's posts.

GimpCent

Knight

Dany Mortal

for many reason main being the epic stealing of WhiteSheDevil's pure white, but he was active in every pvp thread and helped many new players in game learn how to pvp better

Trolling isnt trolling if your telling the truth.... its called the truth

Amerigo

Sorceror

GimpCent;2161517 said:
Dany Mortal

for many reason main being the epic stealing of WhiteSheDevil's pure white, but he was active in every pvp thread and helped many new players in game learn how to pvp better

Whaaaa?

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

GimpCent;2161562 said:
Basically a pvper cannot win huh?

Yes they can.

Pvp'ing in game and doing good forum deeds are different.

Beside, last years winner was LKP, which I'm sure pvp's when he plays.

Taryn

Wanderer

I lose. I created this account 5 years ago and just started posting/playing.