UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Fall asleep during Bod Swapping

Hey there! I was swapping bod, and it got really boring then I watch tv right next to my PC watching for GM to come by then I fell asleep haha!

Luckily I woke up, and my macro screwed up, and did not finish, but I did finish watching the whole thing in the end.

The reason I brought this up is because I do not see why we have to be attendance for bod swapping it just doesn't make any sense.

Can anybody tell me why we must be attendance for this when it takes forever, and it's helping the shard to get rid of bods reducing the amount of bods on the shard.

It would make sense why we have this rule to reduce the amount of taliors next to a talior NPC or other wise it'll be 1,000 afk talior probably lol.

Tanya

Traveler

Bama

Bug Huntress
Unless something changed .....................
You give the NPC a bod and get another bod........................

.........................and yet .....................

and it's helping the shard to get rid of bods reducing the amount of bods on the shard.

I do not understand
Please explain how "swapping" bods reduces the amount of bods on the shard

and it got really boring then I watch tv right next to my PC watching for GM to come by then I fell asleep

I guess what you were watching on TV was boring as well?
Maybe if you swap your TV for another TV you would reduce the amount of boring shows on TV

silvertiger

Knight
Zapper, you answered your own question. When it comes to certain types of afk gathering, I'm ok with it, but when you "swap"/turn in bods, gold farm via monsters, make items to sell NPC, or anything that creates gold, I have a problem with that. Taking other player's gold is cool, but when you start adding gold to a terrible economy, you wind up with more gold than items to buy.

lol Alvin go figure.
Every post this guy makes is him bitching about why he shouldnt have to follow the rules, can someone ban his forum account already so we can reduce the amount of idiots posting?

Genius here this guy is a Genius! Yes I did post to bitch, and to get everybody attention, but in a common sense way. I was just saying doesn't common sense tell ya that it doesn't make any sense?

The way I see it farming ingot, or leather it's farming resource and it does make sense to make that banable, but resetting, or bodding shouldn't be banable cause it's not farming resource, and it take resource to create the bods, and also swapping.

Somebody gotta speak up so I am speaking up if I don't speak up then how will anything change since thing change simply because somebody ask, and now I am asking!

Last edited:

Akka

Sorceror
Every post this guy makes is him bitching about why he shouldnt have to follow the rules, can someone ban his forum account already so we can reduce the amount of idiots posting?
hes the legendary "Zapper". This will not work, and his ridiccilously amusing posts wont end tonight or any near future.

hes the legendary "Zapper". This will not work, and his ridiccilously amusing posts wont end tonight or any near future.

Why won't it work? If we can evict president, then why can't we change the rule? I believe all things are possible back in the day bodding afk was illegal it got change, and now the swapper need to be change.

In order for swapper to work you need resource, and getting a val hammer is not farming resource it's getting reward from the resource so it's different than farming resource.

Getting reset afk is probably consider farming, and doing swapper help reduce bod count it's actually helping reducing the item count on the shard, and the reward are getting toss in the trash like pick axe, cloth, and crap bods.

Zapper, you answered your own question. When it comes to certain types of afk gathering, I'm ok with it, but when you "swap"/turn in bods, gold farm via monsters, make items to sell NPC, or anything that creates gold, I have a problem with that. Taking other player's gold is cool, but when you start adding gold to a terrible economy, you wind up with more gold than items to buy.

Right, but what the point if it's legal to bod afk? Panic time is when you mine, and you gotta watch 24/7 mining then the calm before the storm is when you bod afk till all is done then panic time again when you swap bods. What if you get 5 barb kit, and something happen, and got jailed will all the mining, and the bodding be worth the effort to take a risk for the ending part?

I don't know I just see a lot of flaw in this with too much compromise, and wasted effort with silly rules that shouldn't apply.

Last edited:

Akka

Sorceror
Nothing "needs" to change. YOU guys need to change and start playing the game like your supposed to. Swap your damn bods manually xD
Thats what defined UO players hardcore gamers back in the day... repetetive action for great rewards. Or days of hunting for small rewards.

Now its just "ugh lets automate this lets take this law away blah blah." Disgusting.