UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Enchanted Apple Delay

Lucifall

Knight
According to this, they should have 2 minute delay. It's currently at 30 seconds. I urge you to correct this with a quick fix asap if it proves true.

Publish 46:
  • Enchanted Apples and Grapes of Wrath will now only be edible once every 120 seconds. The Grapes of Wrath will now have a duration of 20 seconds.
  • Enchanted Apples and Grapes of Wrath no longer affect hunger
  • Grapes of Wrath now last 20 seconds and have a 2 minute cooldown
2 minute cool down hardly seems game breaking. Mortal has been the goto for a few years now, methods alrdy exist that most people dont use like damage removal talismans and putting chiv on characters.

But i do believe that after they get the remaining major pieces of ML in they should focus on balance fixes. ie the fundementals of parry, casting interrupts, mana regeneration formula, life/mana leech formula and a few select items/features that are staples of OSI ML era pvp. Cant forget my favorite missing feature the "equiplastweapon" uo client macro. Without the last one builds seem way to one dimensional

Bama

Bug Huntress
My reflexes are slow (getting old) but I did get the animation 30 second cool down for the apples
The grapes have a 120 second cool down (and a buff icon)
Cookie_4-13_14.22.jpgCookie_4-13_14.22-1.jpgCookie_4-13_14.22-2.jpg

100% correct if you base it off of current OSI. But as i stated in the other thread the last change to apples before publish 60 was a 120 second cooldown. But if you want to look it up yourself, the pvp balance publish in 2011(70 something) set the cool down to 30 seconds with a chance to fail to remove curse.

Bama

Bug Huntress
Yes Publish 71 you are correct
Enchanted Apples:
  • Cool-down Increased to 30
  • They now have a chance to fail depending on the level and number of curses applied to the user.
  • Failure does not invoke the cool-down period.

Lucifall

Knight
100% correct if you base it off of current OSI. But as i stated in the other thread the last change to apples before publish 60 was a 120 second cooldown. But if you want to look it up yourself, the pvp balance publish in 2011(70 something) set the cool down to 30 seconds with a chance to fail to remove curse.

Since our limit publish is pub 59, then the 120 second cooldown is the correct one.

Rayden

Sorceror
I really think the 30 seconds delay is ok for demise. :/
Then again, lets copy OSI out, even though they realized after that 2 minutes delay was way to long.

COPY (outdated OSI) - PASTE = success, right?

even though they realized after that 2 minutes delay was way to long.

I just supply facts, what they want to do with them is up to demise staff. They had a pretty firm stance on not going past publish 59 in the past if they could help it. Its a can of worms better left closed for now.

The 30 second cooldown is more logical with the SA expansion because of the more powerful curses in both pvm and pvp it contains.

The 2 minute cooldown without affecting hunger could be seen as a buff from the orginal release of no item cooldown, as you could eat 4-5 quickly but had around a 10 minute cooldown for hunger decay after that.

Slugworth

Squire
Apples on OSI -fail-. They don't fail here, or failed on ML for that matter.

What does it matter, SteamUo + Apples absolutely destroyed this fucking server and the 30 second timer like what the fuck? A quote from EOS "I didn't take much time reading up on it" but I added it anyways. Are you fucking retarded or just retarded? Yeah this is why demise fucking blows and will keep going down the gutter, first it was Xavier and EOS and now it's just EOS fucking it up. People that play demise might as well go play fucking OSI.