UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Demise Videos

MB

Knight
I record mine with CamStudio. Did some research on settings this weekend and the latest one came out a lot better looking. Note CamStudio breaks when your file gets to 2 GB. So stop it before then. You can splice multiple videos with VirtualDub. I used these settings in CamStudio:

I add my music via DubIt.

Would like to see some from other people. Here's a few recent Rikktor fights. The top one was using the above settings. Be sure to change quality to 720p after they start playing.

Ilikered

Sorceror
Nice. Can u post smth more what version of Cam studio ? ( is if free ? :>)
DOnt know why i cant play H-Ser video :/

Thanks for the recording program info though I have been meaning to look into one, but was swamped at work the past week. I'll try and add some over the next few days hopefully.

Looks to me like you had 7 geared out pvp chars vs
9 people. But let me break down the list of 8
Sweet tea ( doesn't get on teamspeak or vent)
dic and luis where on there red spawners
sita and notorious are new to aos pvp
bloodhunter ( doesn't get on teamspeak or vent doesn't speak English I don't think)
Major problems and xmorphinex are completely new to aos and wearing like spined kit lrc suits with 40s resists and gm skills.

Congregations of your domination over this group of people. Maybe when u kill a group of = skilled/geared players you can have something to post about. Until then there no point in your videos. When we could all just flood the forums server with HZ members always hiding in brit gate house even when you scrubs have numbers. All this video proves is atleast they had balls and ran out and tried to fight. unlike HZ. If any of barcodes actual pvpers were they u would have got stomped ran back to your house and hid inside like you always do.

If you want to talk shit through a video that u can pick and choose what fights u post. Why don't u meet us 2v2 3v3 4v4 5v5 shit we will even go 2v3 3v4 or 4v5 vs your scrubs and you can post the outcome of that fight?
OOO and don't forget I am happy to put a wager on who ends up playing in grey screen.

And this is why we cant have nice things. You get adhd full spastic retards like craig flying off the handle over some shitty video of a 15 year old dying game as if it meant something to him.

In b4 ll gentlemen. Heres hoping staff prune scratchs shitmess of grammatically incorrect jabbering and this post as well so we can keep video settings posted for people.