UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Demise Ventrilo Server

LadyCrimson

Wanderer
Demise Ventrilo Server

After multiple requests and assessment, Demise now has a ventrillo server for the shard. Obviously, this is on a trial basis only. If the server is overran by people who do not respect this as a free service and choose to harrass other people, the service will be removed.

We will offer guild rooms for guilds who do not have their own server and wish to use the Demise server; however, we do not have an official means to request the rooms yet. You can catch me in vent or send me a PM here on forums and I'll see what I can do.

Connection Information:
vent.frayed.net
port: 13075

If you have a problem connecting, please send me a message via PM.

gugutz

Knight
Re: Demise Ventrilo Server

A vent server exclusively for demise?

Well, this is just awsome!

Thanks, LC. And demise Staff.

But i would like to suggest one thing though: please don't end the service if some assholes become disrespectfull towards other players. Just permanently ban them from the vent servers. Or again the history will repeat, the whole community will loose because of one or two dickfaces that can't join anything if its not to be a imbecile child. :(

gugutz

Knight

Demise Vent Server Rules;510484 said:
Welcome to teh frayed.net vent server.

Rules

1) Don't yell or do any of that other crap that makes terrible noise. If you do you're an ass, plain and simple. There's no excuse for potentially damaging someone's hearing just for kicks.

2) You have to admit that Frayed is awesome. Mainly because Frayed *is* awesome. Make sure you do this daily.

rofl
LC, would it be possible to change the name Frayed on the rule for gugutz? :D

edit: My ping in there is 259. Demise just don't love me. :(

Sundoom

Sorceror

I've started using vent for the past couple days. I'm surprised no ones on it much.

400+ players and not more than just a couple people on it daily.

(To many private servers I guess for guilds that use vent.)

I'd be on it all day, but my current setup, just to have internet is... Paragon on a bad day.

WhiteZero

Sorceror

Sundoom;514935 said:
400+ players and not more than just a couple people on it daily.

Gotta remember a percentage of that are the same person with multiple accounts running.

Angel X

Sorceror

It's pretty cool that we have Ventrilo now.:p I'll be sure to stop in and say hello once in a while, just to be social... hehe. Thanks to the staff!

I will check it out for sure. I don't know how I didn't see this before. Most of the time I am just messing around hunting but I will drop in for sure.

mcnabola

Wanderer

ye we need to try to get everyone on it so it will be more fun:D and then we can have like a fell vent and a sellers vent were people go in to if they want to buy or sell stuff that would be so much better, plz try out this idea plz